Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Boss Guide (and Beast food rewards)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Guild Boss Guide (and Beast food rewards)

How to get Beast Food:

Show up at the Beast Food Scramble. To enter the Food Scramble area, talk to the Guild Management Officer to get the quest and enter; only people in a guild can take the quest and enter the area. Event lasts from 17:00 to 18:00 server time.

During this event, bosses called Food Savage will show up. You can party up with other people so that 5 people end up with the kill (highly recommended). Although it takes a while, the bosses do respawn. Having perfect frag will help you defeat the Food Savage tremendously because the Perfect Frag skill "Blood Cry" (which takes away a percentage of Boss's HP) does work on it.

Once you have a kill, you can leave and hand in your quest. The event will not kick your from the area when it ends, and it will not kick you if you disconnect, so if you need a bit more time, just stay in there. However, if you leave, and the event has ended, you will not be able to come back inside until the event returns the next day. Additionally, if you hand in the quest, you can no longer go back inside the area. Upon completion of the quest, you will receive Beast Food of random quality (white, green, blue, purple).

Upgrading the food:
    You can upgrade food using crystals. Just double click on it or put it in a hotkey. There will be a pop up to ask you if you're sure.
    White to Green: 10 crystals
    Green to Blue: 20 crystals
    Blue to Purple: 40 crystals

Feeding the Boss:
    You can click the Guild Boss icon at the bottom of the screen, right above the AFK mode icon, to feed the boss. Each person can only feed it once a day so if you're planning on upgrading it, don't feed right away.

Feeding the boss will give you rewards: Guild contribution, guild reserves (in copper), boss growth, and experience.

4/18 Note:
    Today's maintenance seems to have brought a bug where in-game the contribution and reserves are mixed (for example it'll say Green gives 20 contri and 10 reserves). However, it's just a display bug. It still follows the same as it should:

White Food:
    contribution: 7
    reserves: 15
    boss growth: 5
    exp: 5000

Green Food:
    contribution: 10
    reserves: 20
    boss growth: 10
    exp: 10,000

Blue Food:
    contribution: 15
    reserves: 25
    boss growth: 20
    exp: 30,000

Purple Food:
    contribution: 20
    reserves: 40
    boss growth: 30
    exp: 50000

Leveling the Boss:
    The boss also follows the same color ranking: white, green, blue , purple.
    To summon the boss, it needs to be purple.

I don't see why they even bother having the other colors as it doesn't seem to do anything other than making the boss's look change, so it's just for the sake of making you feel like you've reached a milestone, but anyway:
    green: 1500
    blue: 3000
    purple: 5000

Summoning the Boss:
    • Only the guild master and assistant guild master can summon the boss.
    • Boss cannot be summoned in a town or dungeon.
    • Once summoned, the boss goes back to white, so make sure you kill it as you won't get a second chance.
    • When boss is spawned, a message will appear in the logs to tell your guild members its location.
    • Loot style: everyone can pick up even if they weren't in the killing party, so you can make multiple parties from your guild to kill it faster.

LIST OF POSSIBLE LOOT
    When the boss dies, a lot of loot comes down. The prizes do seem to change so there is some randomness. Below are reported prizes and quantities. Since there is randomness. Quantity and prizes are subject to chance.
    • Enchanted Skill Dust ( appx. 3 to 5 )
    • Therion ( appx. 2 to 5)
    • Green Dragon Coin ( appx 8)
    • Red Dragon Coin ( appx 1)
    • Black Dragon Coin ( appx 12)
    • Morph Crystal x 50 Pack (x1) - Rare
    • Mount Combo Pack (x1) - Rare

Boss Difficulty
    • The guild boss can be a little difficult. You definitely want some strong people. Here are some things about it:
    • Debuffs, such as curse effect or the Fire lord's Infernal Destruction do not work
    • He will stun you fairly often
    • Most perfect frag skills do not seem to affect it, but Sunder will work.
    • Has one really strong attack that seems to deal a LOT of % damage (like 80%). Other attacks do much less damage.
    • Has a LOT of HP
    • No regenerate, but if you take too long, HP will regen completely.
    • Skill: Hitter: Reduces movement speed by 50%; reduced max HP by 2% every 2 seconds.

Edits
    4/14 - blue is definitely at 3000. Thank you @ Kylina
    4/16 - purple is definitely at 500. Thank you @ Kylina again.
    4/17 - added loot items thanks to kylina's thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....287#post505287 . If anyone receives different items, please say so!
    4/18 - "bug" update
    4/20 - updated loot list and some other stuff. Thank you @ Zalfe for his list.
    4/21 - added my guild's loot list and boss difficulty. We got 5 ESD, 5 Therion, and many coins. No special loot.
    This guide is complete. Of course, it's still possible edits might happen if people report other loots, but it can now be considered done.
    Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 04-21-2013, 08:52 PM.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

nice guide but it takes so long to summon the boss.
    IGN: HitMeIfUCan
    Server: [S61] Empyrean Acropolis
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Mortal
    Level: Just levelling up

Comment

Thanks finally a guide for it i have been looking for a guide of the guild boss.
      Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

just like the mhytic saga?

Comment

Yes just like mythic saga
          You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

how is kill food savage ?

Comment

where do you find the food savage to start the quests

Comment

Blue starts once it gets to 3000.
                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                  Blue starts once it gets to 3000.
                  Thanks.

My guild was going to reach green today, but I'll edit it now. I guess your guild reached green already and that's how you know.
                  Makes me wonder if purple will be at 4500 or 5000...
                  (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Purple is definitely 5000.

And the different colors of the boss is for entertainment purposes, I think. When you hit the guild boss tab, you see the boss. It's appearance changes once it hits green, then again when it turns blue, and I'm assuming again when it hits purple. Sorta one of those "watch it grow as you feed it" type things.
                    Last edited by kylina; 04-15-2013, 05:16 PM.
                    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                      Purple is definitely 5000.

And the different colors of the boss is for entertainment purposes, I think. When you hit the guild boss tab, you see the boss. It's appearance changes once it hits green, then again when it turns blue, and I'm assuming again when it hits purple. Sorta one of those "watch it grow as you feed it" type things.
                      your guild reached blue already? o.o
                      (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                        your guild reached blue already? o.o
                        Yeah, blue already.

Comment

I added kylina's drops from her thread to the guide. If anyone gets any other drops, please say so.

Now my guild master can't wait for us to reach it.
                          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Black coins are also drops from guild boss.

Comment

They nerfed the Guild Boss this update. Switched the reserves and contribution around.
                              Last edited by Helldemon83; 04-18-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X