Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Boss Guide (and Beast food rewards)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
    They nerfed the Guild Boss this update. Switched the reserves and contribution around.
    I don't think they nerfed it. I think it's showing it wrong as a bug. I just fed it and it did it according to what the guide says, not what the new info says.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Well our guild summoned guild boss, 2 x therions, 3 x Enchanted skill dust, lots of black - red - green coins, and some one got a 50 morph crystal pack.

Edit: thinking that kylina guild got a mut pack, i am assuming it drops all kinds of packs, but here we got morph crystals.

Edit again: Also when boss is summoned it makes an announcement stating it has been spawned and where, meaning people are able to see that an can come hunt it to steal.
      Last edited by Zalfe; 04-19-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

for loot is the amount 1 each per listed item?
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: (S22)Pureluck
        Server: Tyria Village
        Class: Hybrid Priest
        Plane: Eidolon
        Honor Rank: king
        Guild: (S23)Crystal TM

Lunaria Story
        IGN: PureLuck
        Might: 230K
        Level: 66
        VIP lvl: 5
        Guild: FBKiller
        Server: S50

Comment

Originally posted by R2698691 View Post
          for loot is the amount 1 each per listed item?
          no, it can be multiple. However for the first person, no quantities were specified.
          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
            Well our guild summoned guild boss, 2 x therions, 3 x Enchanted skill dust, lots of black - red - green coins, and some one got a 50 morph crystal pack.

Edit: thinking that kylina guild got a mut pack, i am assuming it drops all kinds of packs, but here we got morph crystals.

Edit again: Also when boss is summoned it makes an announcement stating it has been spawned and where, meaning people are able to see that an can come hunt it to steal.
            Thank you, I'll add it to guide.
            (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

i wonder if you can spawn it in the bluffs
              (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
              server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
              "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
                i wonder if you can spawn it in the bluffs
                I highly doubt it.

Anyway, the guild I belong to just spawned it. I finally added the difficulty section about what it's like to fight the boss, and added our loot as well (many coins, 5 ESD, 5 Therions, no special packs).
                (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

this thing will cause an argument in the guilds im sure of that.

Comment

Originally posted by lynAcosta View Post
                    this thing will cause an argument in the guilds im sure of that.
                    Our guild came up with an easy way to resolve the sharing.

A trusted team goes and gathers all the loot and spin all the coins. The ESDs, Therions, and any worthwhile items gotten from the coins are then sold to guildies at marketprice, not guildie price, because the money goes to a pool. Once everything has been sold, the pool money is divided among all active members of the guild.
                    (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post

A trusted team goes and gathers all the loot and spin all the coins. The ESDs, Therions, and any worthwhile items gotten from the coins are then sold to guildies at marketprice, not guildie price, because the money goes to a pool. Once everything has been sold, the pool money is divided among all active members of the guild.
                      This is a good way to do it.
                      Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Nice guide. But yeah it does take a while to kill the boss. And that 80% hit (X_X)
                        I have realized that life is indeed full of contradictions. Sometimes it's crazy to be sane, you need to fall to fly, people suffer because you care. You have to unlearn to know the lesson, you have to give up because you are strong, you have to be wrong to make things right. Nonetheless, life's complexities are also life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again, fall apart to be whole again, and get hurt to love again.

Comment

To accept the quest go to the Guild Management Officer and then click Guild Scramble, then accept the quest and enter inside, u will c many guild bosses forgot the name of the monsters lol and then kill it and u get Beast Food. Those are used to feed the guild boss and each Beast Food is worth an amount of conrtibution which are listed above.
                          Game : Etheral Saga
                          Server : Hallowed City
                          IGN : Excalibur
                          Class : Warrior
                          Guild : HolyOrder

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post

I came up of this for my guild too but there were too many problems with it due to the fact that not everyone wanted to claim so I had to give time to get people to PM me. And despite it being on announcement/manifesto/guild chat for a good length of time, I still had people asking to get the split of gold the day of or after it had already been distributed, causing me many headaches and unnecessary rage meter. We also sold the items to guild members (at market price) and put restriction on gold split if they bought ESD/Therion. Had a lottery for the chance to buy one of ESD/Therion if there were more interested than # of ESD/Therions. Which again, I had to collect names for...

Anyway, couldn't take the headaches of having ppl come at the last minute and arguing with me to add their name to the split list due to x reasoning or needing to extend splitting because I had no one (or just one or two) pm me (for gold or items) in a guild of ~20+ actives of the top guild in my server.

Now, i'm leaving the splitting to my assistant gm and shifted all my alts to my alt guild and just summon a guild boss for myself every 2 weeks or so
                            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

what should one's stats be to solo this creature to death?

Comment

Working...
                              X