This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading maps

i cant load maps..it takes 10 min to reach tyria village..over and 30 min to complete crypts..this is horrible!

Same :d ....

Comment

atleast you can log in pfft
      Each Finish Line Is The Start Of A New Race

In Game Name: omgtou
      Server: (S61) Empyrean Acropolis
      Class: Mage
      Level: ** growing to fast
      Plane: EDO
      Guild: HopeNFaith(leader)

Comment

Comment

patience.. take time anyway this is a browser game if u log in its ok if not who cares.. or maybe there is something problem

Comment

-_- I WANT A COMPENSATION PACK WITH A AMOUNT OF GOLD EQUIVALENT TO CHAMBER 9 hoarder chamber plant chambers and etc thats what i want
            You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

chambers was fine i got into horder -.-
              Each Finish Line Is The Start Of A New Race

In Game Name: omgtou
              Server: (S61) Empyrean Acropolis
              Class: Mage
              Level: ** growing to fast
              Plane: EDO
              Guild: HopeNFaith(leader)

Comment

ok ill be wait what the problem of this page

Comment

i want gmut/ew/puc as compensation

Comment

Originally posted by jbrt16322 View Post
                    patience.. take time anyway this is a browser game if u log in its ok if not who cares.. or maybe there is something problem
                    well if im not mistaken, maps load only when your cache is empty or it is the first time you went into. but after that there would be no loading that would happen. so i can say that your argument is invalid. compensation or not pretty please fix this problem.
                    Crystal Saga
                    Server:Crimson Groves
                    IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                    Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                    Class:Knight
                    Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

Originally posted by balong_maiko View Post
                      well if im not mistaken, maps load only when your cache is empty or it is the first time you went into. but after that there would be no loading that would happen. so i can say that your argument is invalid. compensation or not pretty please fix this problem.
                      thats correct, but in this case is different, why i said different? cos it happenned too to me, i never clear the cache, nver clear the history, but always reload the page, it happen after event costume easter finish n game master did to lost the costume cet easter, n after maintenance,

the page always reload, n the speed is lag always, i speedtest. net my connection its ok too, it happen to all my fren to, they complain lag n reload maps,

sadly if com in deungeon then dc or crashed, it lost attempt , or loading maps take to long, some times disconnect again at me,

should game master give compesation,

and now, i cant connect to login,

it server down by hit someone?

Comment

R2 is sorry for the inconvenience the unexpected outage caused. Thank you all for being patient while they worked on fixing it. Everyone should be able to log in fine now. If you are still experiencing difficulty, please create a new thread in the General Support section or send in a ticket for further assistance.

Thank you.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X