This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's , *** just happened?

Hey , this is stupid , what the heck just happened? We were going to do crypt already , we went inside , stucked loading , tried to reconnect , and can't connect anymore. That's a waste of EXP , mygawd , and everyone is waiting for like 4hrs already i think. So , wth just happened?
    IGN: Lanze
    Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Rogue

hopes r2 dnt act as if nothing happened..

Comment

It'll be pretty hard to pretend nothing happened... Whole R2 site was down. Unless you were in game before the site went down, there was little chance you could connect at all.
      o-o I think someone made a boo boo...
      IGN: (S4)Starflyer
      Server: Wilterlands
      Level: Eidolon (130+)
      Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
      Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
      Goal: To make people smile! â€*
      I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

star ._.

well it has happened before ._.
        Like anyone truly cares

Comment

No , i was in-game , entered crypt , and stucked loading. Then i tried to reconnect , after that , it can't connect anymore.
          IGN: Lanze
          Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
          Plane: Eidolon
          Class: Rogue

Comment

hey izzy and starrr :P

Comment

R2 is sorry for the inconvenience the unexpected outage caused. Thank you all for being patient while they worked on fixing it. Everyone should be able to log in fine now. If you are still experiencing difficulty, please create a new thread in the General Support section or send in a ticket for further assistance.

Thank you.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X