Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline EXP Tokens

May I know how to use them?
    I've two 2X Offline EXP Tokens, but I am unable to use it...

i) I've tried double-clicking on item = still can't use it
    ii) I've tried to drag item to Daily Bonus picture area = still can't use it
    iii) I've tried to open Daily Bonus and Inventory, then double-click on item = still can't use it

Can someone please guide me out?

if you we're Logged off for Two hours , Then you click on the Daily bonus ( Where you get the coupons ) For extra EXP Based on your level .

Game :Wartune
    IGN: Palpablesage
    Class: Mage
    Level: 19
    Game: Wartune
    IGN: MrNemesis
    Level:18+

Comment

You mean I have to meet two conditions to be able to use my 2x Offline EXP Tokens??
      Condition 1: Have 2x Offline EXP Token in inventory
      Condition 2: Stay offline for 2 hours

Is this right??

Comment

You have to have the number of offline tokens in your inventory to cover the entire amount of hours you were offline for. If in the Daily Bonus section it says you were offline for 2 hours, then you need 2 offline exp tokens. Same goes if you are offline for 10 hours- you would need 10 offline exp tokens in your inventory. The bonus doesn't allow you to claim a portion, it must be the whole thing.

Then, to claim your offline bonus, just click Claim in the box you have offline exp tokens for (either 4x, 2x, or 1x)
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ah, gotcha, thanks! XD

Comment

Working...
          X