Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are u gonnaf fixed the reward? forever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are u gonnaf fixed the reward? forever...

gm just want to know about the permanent event like the flying high event..are u gonna continue gving hwings as the reward of upgrading wings forever?? im asking bcz the reward is kind of pathetic.. the hwings we get could not possibly assure the nxt upgrade will be more easier to accomplish.hence rather than gving the hwings as reward y dont u guys change it to soul pack or anythg that involved soul upgrading also,it will be much better than hwings..ss its hard to get thts y i just gving the it as example for reward though..

I think is nice to have the Heroic Wings reward, please note that R2 always sets events to allow players get soul shards and nice rewards within the event duration, you can not complain just because the ammount of HW given by that permanent event doesn't assure next upgrade.. Imagine that, if that event goes like you want, then there will be a lot of players with upgraded wings just because they get the next upgrade for free, so, where is the fun? ^^
    TO BE INSPIRED IS GREAT...
    TO INSPIRE IS INCREDIBLE!
    IGN: (S31)iRoseMary
    Server: (S31)Tree of Life
    Class: Blood Hybrid Priest
    Plane: Scion

Comment

heroic wings can be find in dungeon.... -_-,easily found.. the things i want to say is y didnt the reward being change from hwings to uneasily item obtain such as soul shard? ss can be use in our soul..and it nver fail or requires star lol

Comment

Working...
      X