Lagg and cant conect >.<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagg and cant conect >.<

As i said in the title there was masive lag in our server The Molten Highlands and after that i restarted my pc and then when i try to log in it says oonly Loading Character List ... and its like that almost 5-10 mins what should i do

S24+S29 just crashed again. haha until there is a emergency maintenance to fix it there is nothing we can do. ^^°
    IGN: Toki
    Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
    Class: HalfBlood Priest
    Current lvl: Scion 80+
    Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
    --e.e. cummings

Comment

I cant even, move to other map..,

Comment

HAHA .. i cant even move a finger xD

Comment

i always lagg and always crashed duh -.- i just changed server and that repeats me men! :P i hate server maintinances! :P
          that makes me a bit bored! how about K Zone Magazine! :PP Boredom.......BUSTER!

Comment

Originally posted by emilstankov3 View Post
            As i said in the title there was masive lag in our server The Molten Highlands and after that i restarted my pc and then when i try to log in it says oonly Loading Character List ... and its like that almost 5-10 mins what should i do
            i already waited for 1 hour watching with my dad while waiting nothing happens i told myself i'm sooooooooooooooo bored dad xD

Comment

i forgot i wanna add u guys on crystal saga! xD in the Cimmerian Woodlands! my name there is Ginger level 31 xD i think i got the lowest level -.-

Comment

you guys got a Morphed Vulture there? yes i do i'm so mean -.-

Comment

why its so log in here

Comment

Working...
                  X