can not log in my char

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can not log in my char

why i can not log in my char in belas chasm,it always said loading character,and i allready had waited 2 hours,and still not appear my char,but when i go into another sever,i can enter my another char in another server,what's wrong in server belas chasm??somebody tell me please..

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies yet?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

its not the cache, its the server
      Server: Belas Chasm
      IGN: ProfZehel
      Level: 51 (Scion)
      Class: Ranger 9-1-12
      Type: Hybrid
      Previous Account(game tester): Mythrill (Necropolis)

Comment

I cant go in too. Belas Chasm. Keep stucked at loading character list page

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

me too ,, i cant login now

Comment

i thought it was only me lol

Comment

we have a same Problem guyz ..

Belas Chasm
                McQueen

Comment

I guess I'll have to work hard to catch up tomorrow hope the server is back up soon

(Reminds me of the time when everyone said the server is going to delete and all characters are going to be lost)

Comment

fiuhhh.....i guess i am not the one...hope it'll be back soon..

Comment

I have the same problem, stuck at log in character page

Comment

We're aware of the issue and are working on it right now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Okay, should be fixed now, go ahead and check to see if you're able to access the character page.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

If the problem is related to server, that's weird. Just try cleaning cookies/cache and some browser data tho...
                            TO BE INSPIRED IS GREAT...
                            TO INSPIRE IS INCREDIBLE!
                            IGN: (S31)iRoseMary
                            Server: (S31)Tree of Life
                            Class: Blood Hybrid Priest
                            Plane: Scion

Comment

Working...
                            X