Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would be the fastest way to gain more honor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a cap of how much Honor you get from killing other players.

Once that cap has been reached, it'll say you gained honor, but in reality, you haven't.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

dont think its based on level of char killed but your honor rank vs their honor rank. noticed that all emperors were worth 50pts per kill, but you can cap not only per same char kills but also total honor gain from killing players. havent added up all the figures but the player kill cap is somewhere between 300-500 while the total kill cap is higher then that but seems to be less then 1000

Comment

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
        Sengola FOREVER! >_< LOLJK! Check this out :O http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-and-nobility
        You know, I have searched numerous times for honor guides since I have started playing a while back and never saw that one for some reason. Thanks for posting that link. Would've helped a few months ago lol.

Edit: Noticed that thread was just made last month. Probably why I never saw it before, lol.
        Last edited by Mr.Mojo; 08-02-2012, 06:02 AM.
        Crystal Saga
        Name: (S23)MoJoCutter
        Server: Angel Island
        Class: Knight
        Level: 60 (Scion)
        Guild: Eulogy(GuildMaster)

Wartune
        Name: MoJoCutter
        Server: Serpent's Den
        Class: Archer
        Level: 49

Yitien
        Name: MoJoCutter
        Server: Qianfo Hall
        Class: Healer
        Level 104
        Clan: Genies (Leader)
        Battle Rating: 230k

Comment

Originally posted by Sporsho2000 View Post
          Do Guild Resource Battle Ground,Sengolia Battle Ground,Redemption etc..they can give you a good amount of honor...
          I'm going for savage set that's why I'm trying to get to viscount or earl.

Comment

Originally posted by xViper666 View Post
            yes agreed with all the above, you can also try your luck in Wishing Well for Golden Apples, which give 50Honor.
            for me wishing well is a waste of silver since I still have to pay to make the ancient coins a lucky coin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2509260 View Post
              Daily quest( level 30): 5 honor for each quest accepted.
              Training: 10 honor per run
              Bath: 10 honor per run
              Delivery: 20 honor
              Daily quest: 25 honor per 1 accepted quest
              Sengolia: 80 for tie and for those who lost / 240 for those who won
              GR: 250 honor
              Golden Fruit of honor: 50 honor each ( you can get it from vidalia quest, crypt level 15 reward and from wishing )

Hope this helps

IGN: SMART
              Server: Belas Chasm
              Class: Knight
              Level: 58
              thank you for this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                There is a cap of how much Honor you get from killing other players.

Once that cap has been reached, it'll say you gained honor, but in reality, you haven't.
                I haven't been to seng yet but I will try later when the maintenance is over.

Comment

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
                  Sengola FOREVER! >_< LOLJK! Check this out :O http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-and-nobility
                  thank you very much for this.

Comment

I say sengolia is good but why after you accept your battlefield reward you gain no more honor?

Comment

Working...
                    X