Still 50% loading Chamber/Crypt/Ladder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still 50% loading Chamber/Crypt/Ladder

can u please check my ip still stuck on those maps 50% loading wew please make an action in this matter

IGN: LordDhie
    Server: Exigent Bluff S60
    Honor: Duke
    Pet: Baby Demon

yeah me too 4 days stuck 50% in chamber why?

Comment

why the issue r2? been stuck at loading screen 27 times today, and before you tell me it's my end, all the rest of the internet is instant for me... what have you done?

Comment

ask your friend who can enter chamber to open your char,,

Comment

its not r2's fault, why others can enter? thats the point. its your browser, and internet connection that has the problem. Install java, update your shockwave players, and use firefox, I know firefox sucks in alot of things, but trust me, it's awsome for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMiguel View Post
            its not r2's fault, why others can enter? thats the point. its your browser, and internet connection that has the problem. Install java, update your shockwave players, and use firefox, I know firefox sucks in alot of things, but trust me, it's awsome for this game.
            Firefox sucks in this game o.o . Use google chrome. its way better . Firefox dcs me HEAPs of times while google dosent

Comment

After lv10 ladder fixed i can not enter ladder screen always stop loading at 50%. PLEASE FIX THIS!
              class: knight
              Server S1
              Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

do clear you cache it work on me

Comment

try relog hope its help

Comment

Working...
                  X