Suggesting Lowering the daze of rouges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggesting Lowering the daze of rouges

Suggesting Lowering the daze of rouges cause its really unfair against mages and archers .. and every1 now thinks that the game is favoring rogues just suggesting coz its really unfair ..

thanks for understanding ..

All the other classes also have aoe's. Try playing as a rogue against even one mage who's using aoe's. It's tough.
    I order you to die. You have no hope. I am the shadows lurking in your vision, and the monsters hiding underneath your bed. I am your nightmare.

Comment

I'm a rogue, level 52. Currently Combat, temporaily. I do not think that Rogue's Stun needs to be reduced, a tank can still kill them as Rogues usually deal 1 damage. Besides, if you don't like it, then don't play Crystal Saga, don't try to change it.

A rogue's defense is very low, any player can easily kill one in Seng.

Besides, I don't find it that Rogue's have any advantage outside of PvP battlegrounds, so they gave it PvP battleground advantages to even it out.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
      Server: HellStorm [S63]
      Class: Knight - Protection
      Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

but..stun rogue on combat skill lvl 80 is stronger

Comment

knights can kill them i know that how about the other classes ?? so no one will create any of those characters except knight to kill rouges its very useless .. try fighting a rogue that ha stun w/out using tanks but use priest and rangers lets see what u feel i dont like ur tone hydra_dragon ..

Comment

Rogue Are for PvP Combat . That's why . Knights Are for PvP and Dungeons Soloing . Mages Are For combat and Ranger & Priest are like knights

Game :Wartune
            IGN: Palpablesage
            Class: Mage
            Level: 19
            Game: Wartune
            IGN: MrNemesis
            Level:18+

Comment

If your dumb enough to get stunned you deserve to die!!
              *Broken Realm*
              IGN: Defience
              LVL: 80
              Class: Ranger- Marksman
              Malacris: Ultimate II
              Wings: Phoenix Wings III
              Mount: Skyfly Unicorn
              Pet: Omega- Dark Fiend
              Server: [S1] Frost Highland

Comment

first of all defience that makes no sense whatsoever and second rogues have it unfair in seng in seng rogues die before they even get to there target so dont lower the daze cause that just makes it even more unfair

Comment

How does one avoid getting stunned while they're cloaked?
                  Foolishness, my friend. Foolishness. Money controls everything. And without cash, you cannot provide for anyone. Let alone yourself. Based on Devil May Cry 3 Vergil's quote. Modified by me.

Comment

To beat a Rogue easily You need HIGH Defense . To beat a High level Rogue with great Stats you need over 50k Defense in Sengolia and about 10k Out of a Battleground . Since only a few Battleground Grows your PATK/MATK + PDEF/MDEF

Game :Wartune
                    IGN: Palpablesage
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 19
                    Game: Wartune
                    IGN: MrNemesis
                    Level:18+

Comment

I approve of the idea of lowering the chance of stunning or increasing the efficiency of forgiveness soul >>

Comment

Originally posted by main03 View Post
                        Suggesting Lowering the daze of rouges cause its really unfair against mages and archers .. and every1 now thinks that the game is favoring rogues just suggesting coz its really unfair ..

thanks for understanding ..
                        Unbelievable.. I'm sorry, but no. Just. No. Rogues have a Stun that lasts, at best, 4 seconds. If however you are a Combat Rogue using a max-level Decimation (Lv80 skill), you have an AoE that casts Stun, HOWEVER that Stun's maximum duration is 3.5 seconds.

COMPARISON TIME! Knights have a Stun ability of their own, compare and contrast the duration of this against either a max-level Shadow Rush or Decimation. As well, the abilities of Mages and Priests to Root and more. And for those who would bring up the Cloak aspect, I direct you to Blood Priests. All Classes have at least 1 AoE as was mentioned before, so to everyone making the initial argument against Rogues, kindly stuff it, this discussion is pointless and utterly trivially meaningless, and it's gone stale. As a Shadow Rogue myself, I grow tired of hearing the same arguments on a daily basis. Upgrade your Forgiveness Soul, and come to the realization 4 seconds is tantamount to your personal ability to tank the initial Stun and fight back. As a Shadow Rogue, I've stunned more than enough people of just about every class, and there have been many who tanked my Stun, turned around, and beat me ten kinds of sideways.

If anything, looking at all the Equipment releases and whatnot, your argument that gameplay is set unfairly with favoring poured onto Rogues rather than Rangers could easily be flipped. I'd love to have my Frag Weapon gain increasing All Attribute bonuses every time I upgrade it..

In short, the game is only as unfair to any class (yes, including Rogues) as the individual players make it. Have fun, and with that, pardon me, taking my shovel and burying this anti-Rogue argument that has gone way beyond its time once and for all..
                        "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                        Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                        Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                        Plane: Scion / N/A
                        Level: 75 / 61
                        Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                        Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

Originally posted by FarFallen View Post
                          Unbelievable.. I'm sorry, but no. Just. No. Rogues have a Stun that lasts, at best, 4 seconds. If however you are a Combat Rogue using a max-level Decimation (Lv80 skill), you have an AoE that casts Stun, HOWEVER that Stun's maximum duration is 3.5 seconds.

COMPARISON TIME! Knights have a Stun ability of their own, compare and contrast the duration of this against either a max-level Shadow Rush or Decimation. As well, the abilities of Mages and Priests to Root and more. And for those who would bring up the Cloak aspect, I direct you to Blood Priests. All Classes have at least 1 AoE as was mentioned before, so to everyone making the initial argument against Rogues, kindly stuff it, this discussion is pointless and utterly trivially meaningless, and it's gone stale. As a Shadow Rogue myself, I grow tired of hearing the same arguments on a daily basis. Upgrade your Forgiveness Soul, and come to the realization 4 seconds is tantamount to your personal ability to tank the initial Stun and fight back. As a Shadow Rogue, I've stunned more than enough people of just about every class, and there have been many who tanked my Stun, turned around, and beat me ten kinds of sideways.

If anything, looking at all the Equipment releases and whatnot, your argument that gameplay is set unfairly with favoring poured onto Rogues rather than Rangers could easily be flipped. I'd love to have my Frag Weapon gain increasing All Attribute bonuses every time I upgrade it..

In short, the game is only as unfair to any class (yes, including Rogues) as the individual players make it. Have fun, and with that, pardon me, taking my shovel and burying this anti-Rogue argument that has gone way beyond its time once and for all..
                          I don't get it. You mean Blood Priests have something that deals with cloaked Rogues?
                          Foolishness, my friend. Foolishness. Money controls everything. And without cash, you cannot provide for anyone. Let alone yourself. Based on Devil May Cry 3 Vergil's quote. Modified by me.

Comment

No blood priests have a cloak using totems - and Curius is spot on so no need to repeat his comments. Rogues are the best 1v1 class in the game, other classes have their own pro's and cons and anti classes, learn your class skills and use them to your advantage, dont just complain about the benefits other classes have.

Comment

Working...
                            X