Where can I find purified crystals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find purified crystals?

As the title says,I want purified crystals for my soul development.Can someone tell me how to get them.
    Server85,Dewbury Stronghold
    Class:- Mage
    Level:-50+

Depends mostly on dungeons especially vault normal or hard cause when it come to nightmare u can get item, equipments, FSE, HW, MUTS, Nimbus Shards and GIFTS (VERY RARE GETTING GIFTS IN NIGHTMARE) thats all )

Comment

you can get them from dungeons that are 5 lvls within your own if your over you wont get any.
      The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
      Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

GM i dont understand the new event

Comment

Thank you very much!
          Server85,Dewbury Stronghold
          Class:- Mage
          Level:-50+

Comment

Indigo Blight(lv25 Dungeon): lv 25-30 you will get PC every kill the boss, (lv 31-34 have a low drop rate, lv 35+ wont get any PC again from indigo)

Revenant Vault(lv30 Dungeon): lv 30-39 you can still get PC from every boss and any mode (if you are lv 40-44 u can still get PC, but have a low drop rate, and lv 45+ you wont get any PC again in Revenant Vault)

Blood Coliseum(lv45 Dungeon): lv 45-50 you can still get PC from every boss and any mode (if you lv 51-56 u can still get the PC but have a low rate from every boss, lv 57+ no more PC in BC)

Sacrificial Relic(lv55 Dungeon): lv 55-61/63 you will get PC from every boss and any mode (lv 62/64+ have a low rate from every boss, lv 69/70 u can still get puri but only from zabuga and have a low rate, lv 71+ no more PC)

Killer's Den(lv65 Dungeon): lv 65-70 get PC from every boss and any mode (lv 71-73 have a low rate PC when killing 1st boss, lv 74 low rate on 1st and 2nd boss, lv 75 low rate on last boss, lv 76+ say goodbye to PC in KD)

Psychodelica(lv75 Dungeon): I only have a litle experience, maybe other experienced player can answer it

Exelorn Hollows(lv 85 Dungeon): Lets think, if im inexperience in psycho, what about this !?
            Last edited by K_pot; 08-03-2012, 07:10 AM.
            (S4)Lennard
            The Wilterlands
            [Scion]Level: 7x
            [Retire]
            The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
            Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

Originally posted by bronzesmage View Post
              GM i dont understand the new event
              and buddy, u wrote on the wrong thread, i suggest to make a new thread about the things that you want to discuss
              (S4)Lennard
              The Wilterlands
              [Scion]Level: 7x
              [Retire]
              The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
              Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

Working...
              X