X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durability Question

Hi,

Example, Item durability reach 0/150
    Will it be broken (eg. disapper or unable to repair)

OR

You can just Master repair it back to 150/150.

You can repair it.
    server: (s41)Amethysy
    IGN: (s41)samurai
    Class: Fire Mage
    Level:146 (eidolon)
    Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
    Wife: (s41)Carrastila
    Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

nother thing should dura be able to be dropped in seng, i was killed in seng not to long ago and my weapon bassically broke, iv heard that dura does not drop in seng so wth is with that
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
      Server: Eternal Sanctum
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 150
      Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
      Wings: Demon Lord +4
      Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
      Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
      Pixie : Celestial
      Nobility: Emperor
      Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
      Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

There are two types of repairs you should be aware of.
        Normal Repair and Master Repair.

Both repairs are an option - however, if it's a weapon you intend to use long-term, then it's best suggested to use Master Repair, even though it costs just a bit more than Normal repair.

However, the benefit to Master Repair is that it retains the max durability it originally had. Normal repair will slowly decrease every time you use that option - usually recommended for the items you usually won't use for a long time.

Keep in mind that Normal Repair will inherently be cheaper than Master Repair.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
          There are two types of repairs you should be aware of.
          Normal Repair and Master Repair.

Both repairs are an option - however, if it's a weapon you intend to use long-term, then it's best suggested to use Master Repair, even though it costs just a bit more than Normal repair.

However, the benefit to Master Repair is that it retains the max durability it originally had. Normal repair will slowly decrease every time you use that option - usually recommended for the items you usually won't use for a long time.

Keep in mind that Normal Repair will inherently be cheaper than Master Repair.
          I'm not concern over the total durability drop from normal repair.
          I'm concern over if the weapen will break if durability hit 0 from usage ie forgot to repair from long AFK.

Comment

Originally posted by maraku View Post
            nother thing should dura be able to be dropped in seng, i was killed in seng not to long ago and my weapon bassically broke, iv heard that dura does not drop in seng so wth is with that
            That is interesting. When it broke, does it mean you are unable to repair it anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by RedX4 View Post
              That is interesting. When it broke, does it mean you are unable to repair it anymore?
              The weapon won't break, you just won't receive the green stat benefits it provides. The weapon can be repaired later on.

Comment

The weapon won't break, you just won't receive the green stat benefits it provides. The weapon can be repaired later on.
                Thank You. This answers my question.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by maraku View Post
                  Death in Seng does NOT do durability damage. But using your weapon in Seng DOES do durability damage. So it was not dying that broke your weapon, it was using it. You should master repair it more often.

Comment

I swear that when the weapon breaks the whole stats of the weapon wont apply to you??
                    1 WORD
                    SWAG

Comment

You are correct starviper if the weapon breaks then all the stats the weapon give do not apply this works with the weapon showing as it will not show on your char if its broken. This also applys to gear.
                      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                      Server: Glacial Planes.
                      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Working...
                      X