X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoE

Ok so just this small thing.
    I have heart of eden.
    Without buffs my defence while equipping was 1903.
    When i equip a shield with +83 physical and magical defence, my defence went to 1987.
    My question is that does the +88 Defences HoE says to increase does really increase?

EDIT:: Read it carefullygs20805, i have mentioned my defence decreases on equipping HoE.
    EDIT: Please GMs see if its not a bug.
    EDIT:ROOOAR, dude just read it lol. And HoE increases attacks by 4% but it has got +88 defences in white. And read above that my shield increases only 83 defences. And on a completly different topic, 4% won't be added to 1999 but to my base stats.
    EDIT: I willl get the screenshots as soon as these buffs end or i can get a person to cast Reckoning on me. Can't update them, bt i have updated teh defences in the post according to it. The files are tooo large.
    EDIT: I wanna know if others have teh same problem. And also, please GM/Mod try it out.
    Last edited by magmadude; 08-04-2012, 06:02 AM.
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

same question.

Comment

depends what u replace in place of hoe if u have shield for knight its most probably ur defence will drop

Comment

if you're using a high level shield, of course it would give better defense than what HoE can provide, since HoE doesn't focus on def but on all your stats. Second, your HoE only adds 4% (I think) of your base defense, not like, when you have 1999 def without HoE, it would give you 4% of 1999
        WINDSHEAR PEAKS
        IGN:Menace
        Lv.7x, Hybrid Knight
        Guild: ♫♪9gagArmy♪♫

My Guides

!

My Alts

Khael, Lv.4x Nature Ranger
        Just4Heals, Lv.3x Holy Priest
        Khaotic, Lv.3x Knight
        Heaven, Lv.4x Blood Priest
        Anonymous, Lv.3x Nature Ranger

Comment

Can you post screenshots of your stats with and without HoE? Also shield and without shield. Also images of the off-hands with their stats.
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Read your edits.. without screenshots of the equipment and of your stats without equipment, with shield, and with HoE, it's hard to help you figure out exactly what the stat discrepancy is. If you need to, upload your screenshots to tinyurl or photobucket and paste the link.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well you can enchant your shield but you cannot enchant your hoe
              (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
              Erie Marsh

Comment

Working...
              X