priests and more unfairness.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• priests and more unfairness.

OK here i go. a holy priest has no stun. a blood priest has a stun that has to be channeled. rogue gets a stun attack that they can attack still when there target is stunned. a knight is the same. a mage is the same. a ranger gets a charm like attack and gets to continue attacking. i understand u need to be blood to get the stun with a priest but whats the point if u have to stand still and not attack whilst casting stun? i know we are a support class and that is a OK skill for support but blood is the DPS skills for a priest. i think we should at least be aloud a stun like the other 4 classes have.

just a idear if you disagree i would like too see what you have too say thank you for taking the time too read my post.
    (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

You're the one who chose to be a priest. Deal with it

Comment

^ win lolololol

Comment

Hehe, you can say whatever you want.... There's plenty of thread about priests, or as a matter of fact there's plenty of thread with actual suggestions (which you're actually lacking) but no change was made for over a year and a half. I highly doubt they'll make any changes for a while (or maybe ever) considering some of those suggestios were made by a forum moderators. As a eidolon priest as main myself I've given up on anything relating to pvp. In my opinion its good to make an alt with other class for pvp. I log into my alt to play in pvp events and just simply play around in priest. Although I agree its how you play your own toon (as some people say) but with the balancer you need over twice the stat as your opposing player to kill them as a priest so priest is pretty useless once people start reaching eidolon.
        Priests are rare in the older servers and many think of them as a NPC buffer, if you think you can't put up with that try to make a pvp alt or play another class as main.
        These threads do nothing but bring the haters "if you think priest is weak you're not playing your own character right".
        (S56)TpstT
        A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
        ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
        come visit ;)

Comment

priest is really really good if no priest no buffer so that .. its okie no stun priest .why the 4 classes have buffs like priest

Comment

u want stun in ur holy priest??? the upgrade/max ur NUMBESS in spirit of light in ur soul
            Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
            IGN:JustAShot
            Level:Eidolon 5x
            Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
            Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

^Agree. Dont upgrade your DUMBNESS

Comment

Watch this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40714[/ATTACH] suprisse madafaqa
                IGN=(S34)Rheygin
                Eidolon 120
                Server=Void Encampment
                Class=Hybrid Priest
                Guild=(S34)â—„Merahputihâ–º

Comment

A Priest has a heal that no other class have (Ranger can heal but the Priest's is far more superior besides the casting time). He also has a buff. Yes, a Priest is a suport, even Blood Priest. Holy supports allies but giving them life / healing them while Blood supports allies by holding their enemies (the continuous-cast stun and curses that root) while your allies beat them...
                  life is unfair

Comment

@Rangga: You seriously posted a pict of a prist from S1 when you should have done the fully legendary geared one in s47...diamionmine beats that priest by a long shot.
                    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                    Server: Glacial Planes.
                    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Originally posted by fezzaboi View Post
                      OK here i go. a holy priest has no stun. a blood priest has a stun that has to be channeled. rogue gets a stun attack that they can attack still when there target is stunned. a knight is the same. a mage is the same. a ranger gets a charm like attack and gets to continue attacking. i understand u need to be blood to get the stun with a priest but whats the point if u have to stand still and not attack whilst casting stun? i know we are a support class and that is a OK skill for support but blood is the DPS skills for a priest. i think we should at least be aloud a stun like the other 4 classes have.

just a idear if you disagree i would like too see what you have too say thank you for taking the time too read my post.
                      That would be a great support for a rouge to come in and stun the person you have under control as a blood priest that is the point of blood priests. Sins aka rouges are ultimate pvpers we excel in stuns and great deal of damage its what our class is made to be in every mmo if you don't like it then er don't play
                      Lunaria Story:
                      Server: 35 Summer Fields
                      Class: Elementalist
                      Level:60-69
                      Name: WindVortice

Comment

Be thankful other classes dont have buff or heal except ranger but only a few skills they have and if you want stun get a pet with charm skill and upgrade it if u want more stun upgrade Numbness in light soul category which gives 10% chance to stun a person or mob ,bosses.Besides u were the one who chose to be a priest and you are lucky most of the strong people are looking for healers in the ladder.
                        Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by bla2400 View Post
                          @Rangga: You seriously posted a pict of a prist from S1 when you should have done the fully legendary geared one in s47...diamionmine beats that priest by a long shot.
                          But i think GaLon , Mohdzium will beat diamionmine.
                          Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Another same rant over and over again

I'm myself an eidolon lvl 110 priest in Blackrock Gorge, i'm pure 100% Holy priest (cause being blood priest makes your healing stats useless in combat) and yet i'm still able to constantly score kill streak on sengolia on daily basis, although i tend to avoid pvp on Kaymo. In the end it depends on how you develop your toon. I also avoid using slayers armor set and go 100% Purgatory set. The rest? develop your soul, weapon (perfect fragarach, of course), and sperion
                            ――罨――
                            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

ur right!!!!!!!!!its his decision anyways

Comment

Working...
                              X