Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u can always make an alt

Comment

omg people i am 120 elidon and i perf pvp on my priest rather then any other toon and i can kill alot of people stronger then me and yes my pet has a stun i have a gen3 dk with 18k attack. it was just a idear... if none of you like the idear then ok.. and if u want too know my toons name it is (s3)Resarntu. alot of u know me and know i LOVE to pvp.
      (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

All classes are balanced. I've played them all. Also, rangers don't have a stun either; we have a silence. At least priests HAVE a stun.

Comment

I love Priests wouldn't want to be any other class~
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Curses hurt too you know.
            • Server: Emerald Ridge
            • Character: Dylan
            • Class: Elementalist
            • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
            • Guild: Reborn

Comment

if priest will have stun as other characters, do you want other characters to have healing skill too?

Comment

rangers do have a healing skill skullmonkey. and aslo charm is like stun but they can move.

Comment

knights have a scion skill that does what? oh yes IT HEALS THEM. so thats 2 more chars that have heals hmm.

Comment

Everyone needs a priest, not just for the buffs. But for the healing, rangers and knights can't heal others, priests heal, buff, purge negative effect.

There is a reason that priest is called the support class.
                    • Server: Emerald Ridge
                    • Character: Dylan
                    • Class: Elementalist
                    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
                    • Guild: Reborn

Comment

They are right
                      Server: (S39)Erie Marsh
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 5x
                      Plane: Mortal

"There are many people help those in need and there are those who abuse those who help. So, try to abuse us and you'll never see the light again."

Comment

Without a priesst can you make it up to lvl 75 ladder!?
                        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

rangers can heal others thank you. go play the class and find out. im not saying we r not a support class but a stun that u do not have to channal would be more supportive then a stun u channal and cannot heal res buff ect... support is support.......... and yes u can if u have good enough dps. called kite and orb.

Comment

the solution to your problem is to be a hybrid priest you can have both stun and Healing its the best combination
                            if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by theifkid View Post
                              the solution to your problem is to be a hybrid priest you can have both stun and Healing its the best combination
                              Indeed , my alt is hybrid and even in lvl 38 it can solo RV hard with its vulture pet w/heal
                              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

i am hybrid but theres still no stun unless u chose the blood skills and lose the buffs that priests are "made for"...

Comment

Working...
                                X