seng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seng

what's this "battlefield balance" R2 speaks of? it says it "alters your stats to be able to compete with anyone regardless of level difference" and yet level 30's are still getting massacred 24/7

just want some clarification on how this is supposed to work

be warn, all stats are similar, the only difference is that high level skills those high level players can access

Comment

if you look at armor ratings for knights though, they have considerably more than what other classes have. a level 60 mortal would have about 10k-20k, but knights have more than 30k+

Comment

it's called called class differencem some classes are better at different things

Comment

No, it's called wings and soul. without those, and using the same skills, 30s and 80s would PvP just fine. considering them, the weak players are going to get trounced.

Comment

well, high level players will have an advantage, but trust me, it's mostly skills. I'm a mage and my skill fire bolt can hit an average 5k in the seng. My friend Darkusmage has improved fireball and can hit 12k at his level. Trust me, it's all about skills in seng. Soul and wings does help but not alot. I'm level 39 and I can kill up to poeple who are level 60 if I employ right hit and run tactics or I just put an AoE around my foes. Eventually you'll get stronger and be able to stand up against those guys

Comment

Originally posted by KazenoStigma View Post
              if you look at armor ratings for knights though, they have considerably more than what other classes have. a level 60 mortal would have about 10k-20k, but knights have more than 30k+
              Knights Are Made for PvP Or Dungeons Solo . For crystal Ladder maybe only to level 20 - 30 Once your level with high Stats . The Soul + Wings Are Great Just Like savage Armor & Fragarach Shard + Insignia .All Of That can Make you Strong.
              Full STR = PvP
              2 STR +1 END OR 1 STR 2 END = Tank

Game :Wartune
              IGN: Palpablesage
              Class: Mage
              Level: 19
              Game: Wartune
              IGN: MrNemesis
              Level:18+

Comment

y is it super laaaaaggggg evrytime?

Comment