Start an investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start an investigation

Hum so GM im sorry but i think you should do something about this , so apparently early this morning my friend got his ip banned because someone blamed him for deleting a char in the server : Exenden Realm , well im wondering have you checked the ip that logged on the account of deleted char and the one of the person that got banned ? or did you check if someone else was logged on his original account with his ip and then went to delete the char because to me it doesnt make sense it's a lose lose situation also ive seen that the person who got deleted has got an alt at the same lvl at his main without any stuff so basically why not give him his original main and try to fix this somehow else oO with awarning perhaps or at least a temporary ban << because Im 10000000% certain that my friend didnt do it >> (i would appreciate if you'd work by my suggestion and find out the real felon

this should help your friend
    S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
    GUILD- Candyshop
    HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

In my honest opinion you should have your friend file a ticket, and that someone who got his account supposedly deleted to file a ticket as well.
      They reply to tickets really freaking fast here. :0
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Euh actually the person who got hacked filed a ticket and told us like 10 mins ago in world chat that the gms responded in a rather "negative" way and attitude <<

Comment

i think if your friend was foolish enough to let someone on their account, they deserve whatever happens, just an opinion
          S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
          GUILD- Candyshop
          HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

Working...
          X