Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if i have a video scammer scamming can r2games band this player??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if i have a video scammer scamming can r2games band this player??

so i am selling separarion decree and this person wants me to gift first and we agree to do it tomorrow. if i caught him scamming on video can
    r2games ban him/her?
    Last edited by R242248; 05-07-2013, 11:59 PM.

band or ban?

Comment

If you feel the need to take a video because you think you might be scammed, then you shouldn't be doing the trade in the first place. Trades done outside the trade window are done at your own risk.

That said, if you proceed with the trade and it turns out to be a scam, you would need to send in your evidence in a ticket. Punishments are at the discretion of R2, so there's no absolute answer to if the player would be banned.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

let me give you an example... Buying Mallmmo item you be immediately banned?!?! but if someone scam you off the money you use to buy r2games point R2 doesnt
        even have punishment????

Comment

Buying from mallmmo is illegal purchasing- R2 doesn't get that money, so the items are illegally obtained.

Trading between actual players is different- there is a trade window that should be used. If it's not used, you do run the risk of not getting what you agreed to. The scammer is often punished, but not always with a ban, and the ban isn't always permanent. So do use caution and only do such trades with people you trust.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Why not make the items in the Crystal Shop trade-able to cut down scamming?
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              Why not make the items in the Crystal Shop trade-able to cut down scamming?
              This should be done i already suggested but they left it.
              Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

scammers exists because have idiot person xD "SO CAFEFUL"

Comment

And as most of us know that R2 only want money so they should make the items in the Crystal Shop trade-able to cut down scamming.
                  More people would cash as there is less rate of scam which means more crystal is spent and R2 gets more money that way everyone wins.

You all know I am right <3

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                    And as most of us know that R2 only want money so they should make the items in the Crystal Shop trade-able to cut down scamming.
                    More people would cash as there is less rate of scam which means more crystal is spent and R2 gets more money that way everyone wins.

You all know I am right <3
                    it would help. but people still fall for the "i'll pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" trick.
                    in the end we each have to step up and be perceptive+vigilant about trades being proper. otherwise changes wont help at all

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                      it would help. but people still fall for the "i'll pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" trick.
                      in the end we each have to step up and be perceptive+vigilant about trades being proper. otherwise changes wont help at all
                      Which is why I said "There is less rate of scam" but there will be scam and always will be.

Comment

Working...
                      X