When will S63 launch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will S63 launch?

Give us a hint about it.Positive or negative but i just want to know there will be a new server ever again ???

( Sorry for my bad english )

yes as you see thier is alot of new games ... and the new games need new servers more than Crystal Saga ... 62 server is enough i think ..
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-10-2013, 09:43 AM.

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

awssss crystal saga will be closed? tsk tsk tsk

Comment

Make s63 west pvp server ..if you'll mke it i think it'll probably the last server of CS
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by stephen129 View Post
          Crystal saga will not be closing

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            Crystal saga will not be closing
            Then , why no new servers for months . Everybody wants new server =/

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
              was a large portion of the community that had been requesting no new servers. if enough people post/comment it into a suggestion thread(keep it to one thread for better results) it might get attention. i'm sure all the new server posts have been noticed already as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                There's a lot of new games being released and crystal saga had quite a bit of servers,especially in its first few days there were a new server like about every 3-5 weeks >,<. If you can't be patience then i think its best to either play another game or start on a new,old server or dont play it at all untill a new server comes >,<
                1 WORD
                SWAG

Comment

There is over 200 servers on wartune and they release a new server EVERY single weekday, also note wartune is NOT a new game. There is different teams assigned to different games they make at R2Games, so they should continue to make servers here.. i;ve been waiting for a new one for like 2 months.. this is their best game by far and i'm ****** the team behind it aren't making new servers

Comment

Originally posted by stephen129 View Post
                    This is what i have been thinking. Signs are everywhere. As you can see people keep quitting every week, disconnecting problems, issues with playspan,some servers are dead etc etc. I mean the game is not progressing at all. There is no new server, no new level cap, no new rebirth, and instead, they give us pretty much some moronic/unfair events. They keep adding stuff that needs to be cashed on. R2 is trying to kill this game slowly so they can get out $$ from players as possible and people would actually start playing their other games. I don't see a point for getting strong here anymore just for the sake of sengolia and LG. no offense to anyone, it's just my opinion.

Comment

almost 3months now and no new server

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                        was a large portion of the community that had been requesting no new servers. if enough people post/comment it into a suggestion thread(keep it to one thread for better results) it might get attention. i'm sure all the new server posts have been noticed already as well.
                        Thank you we dont need more servers well atleast once every two months would be fair for beggers..

Comment

Originally posted by MaidenRosary View Post
                          Thank you we dont need more servers well atleast once every two months would be fair for beggers..
                          No , we need more server but not every week launching servers just what you said once every two months , anyway i wish that the day new server will launch will be fast approaching.

Comment

Working...
                          X