Immaculate Fire Opal or Immaculate Garnet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immaculate Fire Opal or Immaculate Garnet

Immaculate Fire Opal increases your crit damage by 15% and Immaculate Garnet increase your crit by 157.Which Gem is Better and why?
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: S1-S3
    Name: (S1)PriestPower
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Blood Priest :rolleyes:
    Honor: Emperor
    Guild: Noypi
    Weapon: Perf frag II (work in progress)
    Mount: White Griffin :cool:
    Wings: Angel Lord +4 (another work in progress) :mad:

Well, in my opinion, it all depends on how often you crit or not.
    If you don't crit enough, then it's usually best to go for the Immaculate Garnet for the reason that you can maximize your DPS to a certain extent.

The Immaculate Fire Opal is definitely good itself because you can indeed also maximize your DPS if you know you are critting a lot than usual.

It all depends on your character's current build.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

im a lvl54rogue that crits almost every hit so in my case I use opals (my dagger uses garnets)

Comment

Originally posted by hellish View Post
        im a lvl54rogue that crits almost every hit so in my case I use opals (my dagger uses garnets)
        Lol. Your rogue is so lame. If I were you I won't socket garnet gems. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Dropbass View Post
          Lol. Your rogue is so lame. If I were you I won't socket garnet gems. -.-
          If that his decision i respect it but dagger is better with ruby not garnet .
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Yeah, because if you socket garnet gem into your dagger, you'll be too focused with crit and thus losing many of PATK points, which is why ruby gem is more favorable particularly if you're still low level and not too occupied with pvp-related thing
            ――罨――
            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
            X