This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character deleted

i dont know what happened i want my character back i been playing like 3 or 2 years, if is about the crystals its not our fult that your payment got bugged please do something because i did nothing bad
    IGN: (S29)Fragok
    Married to: (S29)Lurath
    Class:Weird Knight
    Lvl:81+ Scion
    Server: (S29) The Molten Highlands

Actually, if it was bugged and players knew about it and used it anyway, then the players are at fault.

From the ToS:
    Any “bugs” (programming errors) playing any games released by R2games must be reported immediately to R2Games. You may not exploit any bugs to advance in the game. Exploiters will immediately be contacted and dealt with accordingly.
    In other words, if you know something is bugged then you should not use it until it is fixed.

Anyway, please send in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com for assistance.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i was gifted some items they rest i was buying in the shops. u banned any one who upping any thing last night it look like.
      my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fragoki View Post
        i dont know what happened i want my character back i been playing like 3 or 2 years, if is about the crystals its not our fult that your payment got bugged please do something because i did nothing bad

your lucky you know why your char got deleted, lol....mine got deleted with no reason lmfao
        You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Comment

if i were you guys i would give up becouse r2 do not care to help you thay will get new player so care nothing for any of there players check blogs and you see that asking r2 for help with anything will get you know where and if you keep asking thay will just block you from sending tickets like i said read blogs about r2 thay will not help thay make no money from helping so you get zero help i topup crystals and took 2 weeks before i got them i sent many tickets and was blocked from sending tickets after the 4th tickets and have been blocked since to your maths guys

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Actually, if it was bugged and players knew about it and used it anyway, then the players are at fault.

From the ToS:

In other words, if you know something is bugged then you should not use it until it is fixed.

Nice and fun, but the tickets are no assistance. Players got gifted items, a legal move, yet the receiver got banned too. Is that still player at fault?
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Exactly i did not abuse a thing. I dint even cashed ,sommeone sendme. Stuff its not my fault. I want my toon back is not my fault

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

From the ToS:

Yet after tickets and screenshots on the forums showing people using other bugs/glitches nothing happens to them. Guess R2 only acts when it comes to things that directly affect their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
                  Yet after tickets and screenshots on the forums showing people using other bugs/glitches nothing happens to them. Guess R2 only acts when it comes to things that directly affect their money.
                  as if you have any clue what is going on helldemon?? stop trolling, stop whining and crawl back under your rock

Comment

Actually I do. My response however has nothing to do with that though, I was responding to something memory posted. You are the one that needs to stop trolling.

Comment

put your useless statements in relevant threads then

Comment

You all deserve it since you wanted/told the person to gift you the items and didnt do nothing about it.
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

my alt was deleted 10 days ago still no progress on their investigation

Comment

If you have $ your character can be restored. new meaning of CS= Cash Saga
                            IGN: Lanze
                            Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Class: Rogue

Comment

when i encountered a bug on my alt priest with quests and events. I reported it, then I destroyed the items.
                              over 1k$ worth of soul shards. if you received items and used them, your still using crystal or w/e that's not supposed to be in play, and your character may be removed from active participation until the matters can be resolved.
                              file ticket, be honest and patient &as helpful as possible and things might go faster.
                              there will be no more discussion of this in forums, further bringing it up will have posts removed as well as privileges to post until can follow directions&rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X