New server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server.

Hey guys, then the new server comes out ? cause [S62] Bloodshed Hollow with eidolon and plenty scions doesn't look like new server ^^

time to open new server

Comment

why need another server when there are so many servers out there?
      IGN:ELeSiS
      Server:Seira Island
      Class:Hybrid Knight
      Guild:Prodigy

"The world is still the same,there's just less in it...."

Comment

its becoz of the competition...the newest server already have edilions and lots of scions...
        â™”

Server: [S57]Eternal Sanctum---Merged with s52/s55/s59/DP
        Character:[s57] Praveen
        Spouse:[s57]Yurikay
        Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        Level: Scion 92++
        Emailraveenkumarcstf.co.in@gmail.com
        Guild: (S52)Elysium->The Ruling Guild
        Pet: Teeka,Burning Angle,Cupid,Golden Teddy Bear,Super Demon

Comment

Theseus in edilion and other top 19 are scion and other players are scions too

Comment

Theseus cashed Cashing helps a lot
            Name: Archilles/Also more names
            Class: Knight
            LEvel:Working on
            Honour: Working on
            Server: Aurora point And almost all East servers.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."

Comment

need of new server coz it sucks when midium player got killed every time in pvp,,, like in seng tht player needs only to running around untill some edilon come and distroy opposite's crystal wether crystal is our or enemy doesnt matter coz tht mid player r only for running around and prey to others!!!
              ~
              Change is the low of Universe
              ~

Comment

guys, there is only one eidolon now, we must wait there are at least twenty
                I did not live so that my presence is noticeable but so that my absence feels the effects

Comment

no new server.. why need new server if we can stick to one..
                  "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

so u mean if a new server already have an eidolon R2 should create a new server?
                    I mean REALLY???? create a new server since YOU didnt able to catch up??
                    i really dont get it on why some players wants a new server when they see 1 eidolon and some scions on their server.
                    The server im playing is full of eidolons and scions, and im just a damn mortal and you know what i dont have a damn problem with that.
                    Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
                    Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

we have 2 eidos now, god you guys stop complaining, im not on for anything im in the top 20, rank l5 actually in lvl, incase you didnt , Chiaya my char doesnt do events or tg, and im still beating you all in lvl, and say " oh you cashed" yea so what $20 a month doesnt make a difference

Comment

Noob

Every Player have a reason why we play..Your just weak one that you want to stay at that place you not competent..we need a new sever to compete..also we need to have alies in order to lvl up..now in your server we dont have one that will help us to lvl up sooner and farster..if your satisfied at tahat thing of your then your just a waste in the game..we play to compete to be known to be No.1 and im waiting a new server so i clould cash my money wisely..

Comment

gl being the top , its not gonna happen, lol ill go there and cash more there then on s62 , ill start saving now ^^
                          Last edited by Whisper498; 05-14-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X