New Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server?

i would like to know if a new server will be released, and when?

maybe next month maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by miami18 View Post
      maybe next month maintenance
      Was there any rumor about it? =)) Because 2 of us are also interested in returning back, waiting if ever they might release.
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by D13G00 View Post
        i would like to know if a new server will be released, and when?
        Either the mods will tell you stay tuned in the forums for any announcements or they can't release any information the exact date of the release yet if there is really a new server coming. Big IF.
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

There is no estimated time for a new server to be released. If they do decide to release a new server, it is never on a maintenance day, and there's always an announcement posted in the News & Events section of the forum.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            There is no estimated time for a new server to be released. If they do decide to release a new server, it is never on a maintenance day, and there's always an announcement posted in the News & Events section of the forum.
            Could I ask if there are future plans of a new server? O_O Just want to know to decide, either I wait even if it's a long time or settle in one permanently. I mean, just confirming if I can hope for a new server in the near or far future. So I can manage my time, lol.

Comment

There isn't really much plans for Servers atm maybe when they think of more Server names XD
              Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

the only way to get a new server is to have more players in the game so guys invite your friends if you want a new server
                Last edited by theifkid; 05-17-2013, 06:52 AM.
                if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
                  Could I ask if there are future plans of a new server? O_O Just want to know to decide, either I wait even if it's a long time or settle in one permanently. I mean, just confirming if I can hope for a new server in the near or far future. So I can manage my time, lol.
                  Sorry, it's impossible to know the answer to that.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well if your asking about players. the Old Joyopark site got alot of players who are now scattered around places and lurking for a new server in east region. for atleast most of them are in here but still they dont want to spend much since there are alot of player way far stronger to them by now. unless there would be a new server to accomodate the 8 server player of joyopark. in pvp mode in EST

Comment

Originally posted by R214547555 View Post
                      Well if your asking about players. the Old Joyopark site got alot of players who are now scattered around places and lurking for a new server in east region. for atleast most of them are in here but still they dont want to spend much since there are alot of player way far stronger to them by now. unless there would be a new server to accomodate the 8 server player of joyopark. in pvp mode in EST
                      well who knows maybe they quit and now playing game like Wartune or Lunaria story they didnt have those games at joyopark you know
                      Last edited by theifkid; 05-17-2013, 04:14 PM.
                      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                      X