Spiritguard not working in Nargon Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritguard not working in Nargon Realm

i juz came back playing from a long quit n so this Nargon Realm is kinda new for me... anybody has point this question out?? Nargon Realm is juz regular dungeon ryte?if its working against [Sin]Lust in Exelorn Hollows so why not in this freakin Nargon realm??it maybe easier for me to killl all those bosses since im still lvl91 eidolon..not working here means I still got negative statuses even im still 15sec Spiritguard duration..please fix this Spiritguard(Iron Blood chain knight skill) if u r not gonna fix this.. tell me why.. Thank you GMs
    Last edited by ])eviLwearzprada; 05-17-2013, 09:24 PM.
    KNIGHT RULES!

Enchanting is bish

the debuffs cant be dispelled they go away only when u kill the corresponding boss, which in turn makes the rest sttronger too.

Comment

Originally posted by inhale View Post
      the debuffs cant be dispelled they go away only when u kill the corresponding boss, which in turn makes the rest sttronger too.
      You're talking about Spernal.
      If the OP is talking about Spernal, then yes. You kill the bosses that give the debuffs and they go away. That's the point of the dungeon.

For Nargon, there's only a few debuffs that one gives, and it's a (Fake) version of the Vasheer, dunno the name atm, and it stuns every 2 sec or something, that cannot be debuffed off your person.

& my mat beats your mat. ;D
      Last edited by adrimid; 05-18-2013, 07:11 AM.
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Well, i've honestly never entered both spernal and nargon realm. I got earth soul orb from daily login bonus and sperion socketing rod can be bought very cheap in fate shop.

Regarding OP's Question, yeah, the boss' negative buffs cannot be debuffed unless said boss get killed. Which is why don't dare to enter alone
        ――罨――
        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
        X