Combat Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Build

just want to share some ideas for combat type of rogue (well im a shadow tho but i have some experience on using a combat skill tree ) maybe im not yet in a proper level to make a useful guide well im still a scion though but still there is some out there want to know what is the best build for a combat type of rouge regarding on the skill tree

COMBAT ROUGE
    this type of rogue is meant for PVE server (in my own opinion) but lesser player use this on PVP server also in battlegrounds using this build makes your lvling faster due to less PASSIVE skills unlike in shadow you cant merely use a skill without activating the first one (ex: Shadow Cloak and Shadow Strike + Shadow Rush) in this build i show you where to put your skill point from mortal to scion

MORTAL lvl 1-60

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 1-60.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	1736192

Ill Explain Each Skill and how many skill point you'll add for Lvl 1-60
    (MIDDLE)
    Double Cut 1/5 low dmg skill you will get your improve later on when u get to lvl 40
    Blade Twist 5/5 this is your skill that reduced the defense of your enemy probably 50% i think (i cant recall how much reduction but still its your main skill to use against knight and other high defense character/toon)
    Triple Strike 1/5 you will get your improve one when u reach lvl 50 probably works better on frag equipment and viper touch 3 hits to a single enemy target yeah your frag will activate in no time also the viper touch
    Improve Double Cut 5/5 as it says on its name IMPROVE u should max this it gives that bleeding thing which your enemy lose higher amount of hp when on its max (just like viper touch )

(LEFT)

Lightstream 1/5 as what i said you will get your improve one later on
    Viper Touch either 1/5 or 5/5 probably the main skill that makes a combat rogue deadly the poison thing is much helpful in my experience i achieve a kill streak of 10 kills on my old server with this one because the healing capability of potion is reduced by 50% on max and the poison thing consumes their hp little by little when they run with 10% of hp be assure they will be dead within secs
    Reversal 5/5 its a skill combo with lightstream this skill which gives u that +% damage u need in combat (lightstream and reversal makes u target your enemy manually so yea it sucks but it makes u teleport from one place to another u can dodge enemy skill with this combo)
    Improve Lightstream 5/5 as i stated above this skill is the first thing u should activate before using reversal combo yea it makes u teleport like mage use to but this one has damage too yea also reversal gives enemy a damage that make them ****** because they cant merely click u then hit u because your too quick so yea Lightstream + reversal combo FTW

KEEP IN MIND LIGHTSTREAM AND REVERSAL MAKES YOU TARGET YOUR ENEMY MANUALLY

(RIGHT)
    THE PASSIVE SKILL THAT COMPLETE A COMBAT ROGUE
    BLUR 5/5 no improve skill later on max this out early this skill lessen your enemy hit ratings too (good for rogue because they lack on defense at first)
    Shadow Slap 1/5 err this skill lessen your enemy potion consume like viper touch used to (not a good skill for me leave it to lvl 1)
    Slayer Deftness 5/5 this skill gives you that dodge boosts max it out 10% in max
    Slayer March 1/5 it only give movement speed boosts but you can get that boost on some equipment tho (not useful skill to me but if u want to max it go for it)
    Vagabond's Swiftness 5/5 The engine of a combat rogue the skill which your dodge higher i cant recall how many dodge boost % it gives but max it out (cooldown 3 min it sucks its a 1 use skill i prefer use this on emergency purpose especially when you are surrounded activate this and use lightstream to escape then run like hell xD)
    Improve Slayer Deftness 5/5 last skill on passive tree max it out as what i said on slayer deftness it gives a dodge boost to your char

the remaining skill on the skill tree 70-80 max it thats the last improve skill you will get xD

thanks for your time on reading about this guide hope it helps

OKAY THE MOST AWAITED HYBRID COMBAT BUILD

Name:	aaaa.JPG
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	1736194

okay on the shadow tree (i experimented this last time and its freaking badass)

Slayer Speed 5/5 +15% atk spd tho
    Slayer's Call 5/5 +15% critical

so thats what i do i explain it now on the shadow tree i take the atk spd and the slayers call due to +15% to spd and crit because yea when you start playing this game you usually have low atk spd and its a great disadvantage to us rogues because we cant kill some mobs or enemies fast they will have a chance to kill us and mostly humiliate us its great to see the passive skill from both skill trees work together unlike some class both trees cant work together so use this advantage when u rebirth you usually have 12 skill points just put it in either passive skills but i prefer to put that on atk spd so it will lessen your time when you level so yep hope i helped you out and thanks for reading this guide

REMINDERS FOR PUTTING THE ATTRIBUTES WHEN YOU ARE MORTAL GO 2str 1agi (mostly rogues do this) AND WHEN YOU REBIRTH GO FULL AGI YOU NEED THAT TITLE "The Agile One" +agi BOOST AND IT WILL GIVE YOU HIGH DODGE AND HIT RATE

The only thing that change here is the "PASSIVE SKILL ON COMBAT TREE" YOU DONT NEED TO CHANGE THE WHOLE BUILD

Im not encouraging everyone to copy this build its just an example and a guide for you to understand but still if you want to copy it go ahead
    Last edited by crow_hogan; 05-18-2013, 12:01 PM. Reason: additional
    Ign:nightshroud
    Server: Sukemo Bluff
    Class:Rogue
    Level:Eid lvl 14x
    Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Nice guide right there. I hope that some rogues would like to choose being an combat rogue. Also a combat and a shadow rogue can both be equally powerful in pvp(even if we know that shadow rogues has the upper hand since they got a stun and a invi) it just depends on how you use them and how to manage the right stats, items, and skills. Im Hybrid Combat Rogue btw.
    Last edited by Mefutaku; 05-18-2013, 06:47 AM.
    Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
    Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

teach me how to be a combat hybrid
      You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
        just want to share some ideas for combat type of rogue (well im a shadow tho but i have some experience on using a combat skill tree ) maybe im not yet in a proper level to make a useful guide well im still a scion though but still there is some out there want to know what is the best build for a combat type of rouge regarding on the skill tree

COMBAT ROUGE
        this type of rogue is meant for PVE server (in my own opinion) but lesser player use this on PVP server also in battlegrounds using this build makes your lvling faster due to less PASSIVE skills unlike in shadow you cant merely use a skill without activating the first one (ex: Shadow Cloak and Shadow Strike + Shadow Rush) in this build i show you where to put your skill point from mortal to scion

MORTAL lvl 1-60

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41508[/ATTACH]

Ill Explain Each Skill and how many skill point you'll add for Lvl 1-60
        (MIDDLE)
        Double Cut 1/5 low dmg skill you will get your improve later on when u get to lvl 40
        Blade Twist 5/5 this is your skill that reduced the defense of your enemy probably 50% i think (i cant recall how much reduction but still its your main skill to use against knight and other high defense character/toon)
        Triple Strike 1/5 you will get your improve one when u reach lvl 50 probably works better on frag equipment and viper touch 3 hits to a single enemy target yeah your frag will activate in no time also the viper touch
        Improve Double Cut 5/5 as it says on its name IMPROVE u should max this it gives that bleeding thing which your enemy lose higher amount of hp when on its max (just like viper touch )

(LEFT)

Lightstream 1/5 as what i said you will get your improve one later on
        Viper Touch either 1/5 or 5/5 probably the main skill that makes a combat rogue deadly the poison thing is much helpful in my experience i achieve a kill streak of 10 kills on my old server with this one because the healing capability of potion is reduced by 50% on max and the poison thing consumes their hp little by little when they run with 10% of hp be assure they will be dead within secs
        Reversal 5/5 its a skill combo with lightstream this skill which gives u that +% damage u need in combat (lightstream and reversal makes u target your enemy manually so yea it sucks but it makes u teleport from one place to another u can dodge enemy skill with this combo)
        Improve Lightstream 5/5 as i stated above this skill is the first thing u should activate before using reversal combo yea it makes u teleport like mage use to but this one has damage too yea also reversal gives enemy a damage that make them ****** because they cant merely click u then hit u because your too quick so yea Lightstream + reversal combo FTW

KEEP IN MIND LIGHTSTREAM AND REVERSAL MAKES YOU TARGET YOUR ENEMY MANUALLY

(RIGHT)
        THE PASSIVE SKILL THAT COMPLETE A COMBAT ROGUE
        BLUR 5/5 no improve skill later on max this out early this skill lessen your enemy hit ratings too (good for rogue because they lack on defense at first)
        Shadow Slap 1/5 err this skill lessen your enemy potion consume like viper touch used to (not a good skill for me leave it to lvl 1)
        Slayer Deftness 5/5 this skill gives you that dodge boosts max it out 10% in max
        Slayer March 1/5 it only give movement speed boosts but you can get that boost on some equipment tho (not useful skill to me but if u want to max it go for it)
        Vagabond's Swiftness 5/5 The engine of a combat rogue the skill which your dodge higher i cant recall how many dodge boost % it gives but max it out (cooldown 3 min it sucks its a 1 use skill i prefer use this on emergency purpose especially when you are surrounded activate this and use lightstream to escape then run like hell xD)
        Improve Slayer Deftness 5/5 last skill on passive tree max it out as what i said on slayer deftness it gives a dodge boost to your char

the remaining skill on the skill tree 70-80 max it thats the last improve skill you will get xD

thanks for your time on reading about this guide hope it helps

SCION SKILL TREE SOON
        Nice guide , It really helps
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by Xtrmcrits View Post
          teach me how to be a combat hybrid
          i will add some on it to be hybrid well you cant go hybrid yet if ur mortal because lack of skill point but soon ill make a guide of hybrid

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

guides:

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
            i will add some on it to be hybrid well you cant go hybrid yet if ur mortal because lack of skill point but soon ill make a guide of hybrid
            gonna be scion tommorow
            You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

good guide bro TY
              Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
              IGN:JustAShot
              Level:Eidolon 5x
              Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
              Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

gonna be scion tommorow
                give me an ample time to make one just be patient maybe wait for an hour i need to eat dinner lol xD

guides:

Comment

nice build lol im a shadow hybrid for pvp

Sever:Amethyst Forest

Comment

Bumped! Updated thread check it out

guides:

Comment

i know you are gonna be a scion tomorrow....
                      Server: s61
                      Character name: Shadowdance
                      Class: Rogue
                      Type: Hybrid Shadow and Combat
                      Level: 77 Mortal
                      Pets: Baby Angel, Baby Demon, Teeka, Super Angel, Panda(Youth)
                      Guild: Darkened Fear

Comment

COMBAT HYBRID PVP BUILD, but better with full AGI ATRI

Name:	combat hybrid pvp build.png
Size:	388.4 KB
ID:	1669310

PS> lvl 120 eldelon

Comment

A hybrid combat doesnt really have to get all passive skills. Its just that a Hybrid Combat has a fairly high dodge and same goes for the Crit Damage and Atk Speed. So you dont really have to put all skill points in passive skills, its all about adjusting the right skills. Anyways still a nice guide I hope you improve this guide.

Comment

@Dag0ra

pretty nice i wish im scion or eidolon already.

Comment

gonna be scion tommorow
                              When im scion im gonna go aim for hybrid shadow rouge so that i can use vagabonds swiftness and slayers deftness
                              IGN: (S16)Aquaila
                              Class:Pure Shadow Rouge
                              Level:42+
                              Plane:Mortal
                              Server:Sea Of Dreams

Keep up the good work R2 ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X