proud to be pinoy

Originally posted by kirk04 View Post
    I need Crystals. really need
    Then buy some crystals -_-
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by kirk04 View Post
      I need Crystals. really need
      There are surveys sites that provide UGC credits, which you can buy crystals with. If you have money, just buy. I recommend MOL.
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Well if you dont cash , you should've browsed the forums for this post. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....f-Free-Crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
          Well if you dont cash , you should've browsed the forums for this post. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....f-Free-Crystal.
          I tried that but some of that wont work its just my computer caught something when it comes to free crystal process

Comment

Well than literally theres no other way, unless your going to cash . Unless its a item in the fate shop, which cashers might sell to you for ig gold ~~~ .

Comment

Well than literally theres no other way, unless your going to cash . Unless its a item in the fate shop, which cashers might sell to you for ig gold ~~~ .
              Well im a casher though i just try free crystal to add more

Comment

Well, in the old days, you can get crystals there fast. But I'm not quite sure right now. Many of those free crystals, aren't really working.
                "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

hey DFinn nc avatar and signature
                  Game-Crystal Saga
                  Server-(S43)Killers Den
                  Character-Royalarmy
                  Level-60 weak one with 3.3k PATK and 1.5 PDEF
                  Plane-Mortal
                  Honor-Viscount
                  Pet-Super Angel ,Super Demon, Teeka,Panda(Baby)
                  Mount-Battle Bear
                  Wings-Demigod Wings II
                  Class-Hybrid Knight
                  Gender-Male
                  Guild-(S43)Champions

Comment

Originally posted by royalarmy23 View Post
                    Yes i agreed with the avatar but i kinda dont understand the quote completely

Comment

Some of the surveys works but most of it doesnt.
                      Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
                      Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

Originally posted by royalarmy23 View Post
                        Thanks, I think? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mefutaku View Post
                          Some of the surveys works but most of it doesnt.
                          Depending on what country you are. If you are in the USA, most of the surveys or tasks are very beneficial for free crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                            Yes i agreed with the avatar but i kinda dont understand the quote completely
                            There are a lot of translations depending on the people, but I liked to think as of this, "As time passes by and there are a lot tasks to do, if I have time and I will have that time, I will be here with you always, my friend." <- Something like that, it's hard to explain.

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
                              There are a lot of translations depending on the people, but I liked to think as of this, "As time passes by and there are a lot tasks to do, if I have time and I will have that time, I will be here with you always, my friend." <- Something like that, it's hard to explain.
                              Yes it is hard to explain xD

Comment

Working...
                              X