Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To gm

New server plss........

Many many people have said that either wait for a new server or just play on the newest one simple as that, begging wont get you anywhere :P
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

im too bored in server 62 i need new server.....

Comment

Originally posted by R27762903 View Post
        you need to wait than
        if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R27762903 View Post
          hmmm what level are you anyway
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            Many many people have said that either wait for a new server or just play on the newest one simple as that, begging wont get you anywhere :P
            Yeah youre right but it has been along time since no new server its unfair =/

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              Well, it seems it is getting some attention. =)) not in a proper way, though.
              "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

NEW SERVERS already HAVE SCIONS .. its not easy to compete with them now
                ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

If there is gonna be a server release, you guys are gonna be the first one to know. But it's most likely not gonna happen.
                  Last edited by DyÆ–an; 05-24-2013, 05:46 AM.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

what is the special in new server ??? did u want to be the number 1 in new server ? or ?? .. go play in old server .. the item is lowers .. if u playing in new server the item price is highest
                    IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                    Server : Lycanmarsh
                    I ♥Crystal Saga
                    Life is an Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by MarselInside View Post
                      what is the special in new server ??? did u want to be the number 1 in new server ? or ?? .. go play in old server .. the item is lowers .. if u playing in new server the item price is highest
                      As a player, I agree with this. HW like 2g per piece is madness, I like them to be 15s. :-P

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by MarselInside View Post
                        PLaying on old server is a bad idea. Firstly you can't enter seng or any other events because you are too weak to even make it worth it. On newest server there is eidolons already, going back to older servers would have more eidolons and people with insane equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_Dylan View Post
                          But it's most likely not gonna happen.
                          So, are you assuring there is none?
                          "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
                            So, are you assuring there is none?
                            Oh , no new servers D:

Comment

Originally posted by Killswitchr View Post
                              PLaying on old server is a bad idea. Firstly you can't enter seng or any other events because you are too weak to even make it worth it. On newest server there is eidolons already, going back to older servers would have more eidolons and people with insane equipment.
                              If you suck, man up. Train yourself better and achieve further by your own effort. That's the whole point of being a gamer. Hoping for new server so that you could compete better is a pure escapist. And y'know what? It wouldn't take too long until many strong players take over your place and making the whole purpose of new server pointless. Afterwards, this endless cycle will just continue forever
                              Last edited by R24656887; 05-24-2013, 09:02 AM.
                              ――罨――
                              阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                              地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                              今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                              天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                              卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
                              X