Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's ?-This is Unfair...

Hey everyone, Sup ?
    So.When delivery start's I went to Plunder quest.From Plunder I get 2Gold and 50silver (6 level) .When one more, but that one failed to get that 'pack' (I dont know how its called) ...When I went to do my Delivery and when start's this stuff for me...I clicked on normal delivery (not VIP).And when I needed to wait, ok I wait...Wait...And wait...When about 3-4 mins runs i fought never mind, because it wouldn't loaded.When i turn off my browser I rebot it, and The web site not loading !? When I click on web its not loading about 2 mins...And when it's loaded to get to web i couldnt play cause it is write about host.
    So GM, admin or what you are.Please give me 8 badges, 1g and 25honor and something for bug seen.Because i havent done my delivery, but run is minused...My internet runs perfectly and i am using Mozila browser.If you wount give it to me, its will be VERY NOT FAIR.
    Server: Plethuran Plains
    Nickname in server : BuldozerisLT
    *removed personal information*
    P.S.Now i am waiting about 15 mins and I am writing this text in notepad lol.Please anwser.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-08-2012, 08:49 PM. Reason: removed personal info, edited bad word

Send a ticket with a screenshot or something. I dont think they will give it to you though. I mean, I accidently left bath and had to use 2 runs for one bath. I am not complaining.
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

Yeah ? Screens...Pff, now it's work perfectly where I wil get those...But thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by NovaWolf View Post
        Send a ticket with a screenshot or something. I dont think they will give it to you though. I mean, I accidently left bath and had to use 2 runs for one bath. I am not complaining.
        perhaps you should be dc'ed from all 3 baths due to the servers issues, not yours - see how you feel then.

to O/P

I'd be on your side, but - 1) it's not wise to swear when asking the gm's for something, so 2) there's another deliver later - build a bridge and get over it.
        VIP (S27)Catastrophe @ Celestial Palace
        61: Earl
        Teeka (NaughtyNurse) she spanks with that fan beware =x
        Married to GTFO

Comment

what is fair for u not usually for those Game provider, be wise dude

Comment

Working...
          X