Clear All

• Frost lvl 1

is the frost is working on hero
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	1736357

Make sure you have equipped the skill frost. Then yes, it is working.

Comment

Originally posted by miami18 View Post
      is the frost is working on hero
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]42314[/ATTACH]
      look closely it says * when attacking. has a 2% chance to trigger an arctic blast* so it has 2% to trigger frost. so it will not always work
      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

well if you have high attack speed theres a high chance that it activate
        IGN: xSpade
        Server: zensho Island
        Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Go to your skills, move the frost skill to your hotbar and then click on it. it will active, the higher level your frag, the more chance frost will active. At Superior VI frost will be at 10%

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

i think 10% is highest there can be
            IGN-NatureBow
            Class-Nature Ranger
            Server-(S62)BloodShed Hollow
            Guild-Chaos
            Rank-Earl
            Level-59
            Sprouse-BlackScarlet
            Pet-Super Angel
            My Moto-NEVER GIVE UP

Comment

We are on the same page miami18 !! I thought frost skill will automatically cast itself when hitting normal attack but noooooooooooo.... there's no change at all.... I tried double clicking the frag sword but it only removes it. And i repeat the process trice !!! That's when I realize I am doing it wrong... but I found how to activate it yesterday. yes. Just yesterday. (i just started a month ago. so noob.)

Here's how to activate it. I just wanna clarify how to activate the frost skill. pull up your skill windows by clicking "V" then look at the very bottom of the skill window. You will see there default skills which is the normal attack lv1 and FROST LVL1. drag the frost skill lvl1 on your skill bar and then click once to activate it. An activated Frost skill status will added on the upper right where you can see active elixirs, skills, and tokens... You will see Frost skill lvl 1 (N/A) added to it.

Comment

Working...
              X