no Dragon crystal dropping in SR nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no Dragon crystal dropping in SR nightmare

no dropping srnightmare some dc!!! almost spent 4 dungeon key pls.. help me r2 im just lvl 66 mortal

Don't waste keys looking for dcs in SR, wait for Psychodelica.

Comment

SR & KD have the lowest drop rate if it comes to dragon crystals, Psychodelica is the real deal. ;-)

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

5 runs of both SR NM and KD NM, I get around 2 DC only. With Psycho Hard, I get 2 DCs.
        IGN: Catnip
        Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
        Guild: Chaos
        Level: 60 Scion
        Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
        Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

Agreed with OP though.

Before February, or more accurately, before the introduction of perfect Frag, even SR NM and KD NM could still drop LOT of DCs (Hell, i could still remember my day as mortal when those dungeons dropped 2-3 DCs each), but now the number is gimped so badly that i don't even want to care about them anymore. I smell R2 doing something fishy here
          ――罨――
          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

I've never been lucky with SR or KD. I can count on my fingers how many dragon crystals I've gotten from both since they first started dropping in dungeons. In Psychodelica, I have good days and bad ones, but I honestly haven't seen any difference in drop rates following content releases.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I've never been lucky with SR or KD. I can count on my fingers how many dragon crystals I've gotten from both since they first started dropping in dungeons. In Psychodelica, I have good days and bad ones, but I honestly haven't seen any difference in drop rates following content releases.

you really havent? ,,, aherm! well thats nice for you ,, but seems like every1 else's drop rate for DC has been cut down dramaticaly.

Comment

indeed they have

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  You're a cool dude, MemoryLane. But here's the thing. Even Pyschodelica, which supposedly being the first dungeon with higher chance of DC drop, in last couple of months, has turned into BLOODY pile of disappointment. Just look at those complaint threads ranting about massive decline of DC drop in psycho. It's not just one, or two, or three, but every BLOODY players experience the same thing the moment that BLOODY Perfect Frag got introduced. Oh and btw, my previous post is mainly aimed at how badly R2 handled the situation during that time, not just the "hey I took broken sentences from speechstyle of anonymous forums and made it a title" garbage.

What's more trashy is, R2 seemingly deliberately increasing the fail rate of enchantment (Need proof again? Look at the number of such complaint threads popping out recently), which further hurts the players for the massive lack of DC. Then what? so the player will resort to BLOODY fate shop to make up for it, which means consuming more crystals, and more money for R2.

If you haven't caught my drift, I'm not entirely serious with the exaggerated venom, I'm just frustatingly calling out how crappy the whole mess of things out there is. Maybe I should use bloody more.
                  ――罨――
                  阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                  地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                  今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                  天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                  卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

i did it the other day (Psychodelica NM), didn't get any dragon crystal.
                    did it last night, and got 5 in one run. one after another for a bunch of bosses no drop buffs.
                    some days are good, some are bad. but if you ask my server- I constantly sell Dragon crystal almost daily in amounts of 1-8+ for less then half the servers market price for them to help people having difficulty obtaining them.
                    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-28-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

yep R.I.P DC's

Comment

Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
                        You're a cool dude, MemoryLane. But here's the thing. Even Pyschodelica, which supposedly being the first dungeon with higher chance of DC drop, in last couple of months, has turned into BLOODY pile of disappointment. Just look at those complaint threads ranting about massive decline of DC drop in psycho. It's not just one, or two, or three, but every BLOODY players experience the same thing the moment that BLOODY Perfect Frag got introduced. Oh and btw, my previous post is mainly aimed at how badly R2 handled the situation during that time, not just the "hey I took broken sentences from speechstyle of anonymous forums and made it a title" garbage.

What's more trashy is, R2 seemingly deliberately increasing the fail rate of enchantment (Need proof again? Look at the number of such complaint threads popping out recently), which further hurts the players for the massive lack of DC. Then what? so the player will resort to BLOODY fate shop to make up for it, which means consuming more crystals, and more money for R2.

If you haven't caught my drift, I'm not entirely serious with the exaggerated venom, I'm just frustatingly calling out how crappy the whole mess of things out there is. Maybe I should use bloody more.
                        (I'm not a dude.) I do recall all threads about all complaints of DC drops. I can say there's been threads about the drop rate being nerfed following the first week of implementation. Every week since, there's been at least one thread that claims drop rates have been nerfed.

This thread is not about enchantments (no one will ever argue that enchanting is not a fail system), it's about SR NM dropping DCs. I often forget DCs are dropped anywhere but Psycho- that's how rarely I've gotten them from SR and KD since day 1 of implementation of the drop. I could always go weeks (not days, not a set number of runs, but solid weeks) of not seeing any DCs in SR or KD. This has not suddenly changed for me at a specific point- it's always been that way for me.

Psycho I could get maybe 5 sometimes. Usually I sit around the 0-2 range, total for 8 runs, on a regular basis. Again, this has not been a sudden change following content. I've always had notoriously bad luck with DC drops.

So, I don't agree with the theory of a sudden nerfing of drop rates following the Perfect Frag release, because for me, nothing has changed. I still have the same bad luck, with the rare good luck streaks thrown in, I always have. That's all I was saying.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it random drop, dont blame on the game ) i still got DC in SR, Psycho, KD - im 120
                          CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
                          Server: Cheurna Gorge
                          Lvl: Eidolon 150
                          Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
                          Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
                          Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
                          AkiraKusano
                          Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
                          Lvl: 75
                          Class: Berseker
                          Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                            i did it the other day (Psychodelica NM), didn't get any dragon crystal.
                            did it last night, and got 5 in one run. one after another for a bunch of bosses no drop buffs.
                            some days are good, some are bad. but if you ask my server- I constantly sell Dragon crystal almost daily in amounts of 1-8+ for less then half the servers market price for them to help people having difficulty obtaining them.
                            go to our server and sell 5g g-muts
                            You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtrmcrits View Post
                              go to our server and sell 5g g-muts
                              OMG i love your server 5G G-mut prtty sweet *o* eyes sparkless
                              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                              X