What do I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

Since I haven't seen any threads about the servers being down, on my characters the servers are all down, is anyone else having this issue aswell? If you're a gm that's reading this can you awnser why it isnt working, or what I could do to make it back up on my computer?.
    IGN: Demonic
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Scion
    Level: 58
    Pets: Panda (Adult) +13 Gen 2, Super Demon +9, Bone Dragon, Teeka +13, Teeka +9, Super Demon
    Guild: Hellraiser
    Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff

Originally posted by Hannahboo1313 View Post
    Since I haven't seen any threads about the servers being down, on my characters the servers are all down, is anyone else having this issue aswell? If you're a gm that's reading this can you awnser why it isnt working, or what I could do to make it back up on my computer?.
    what do you mean by down? Disconnection ? if its DC try refreshing the game maybe it w'll worked again or try clearing cache and cookies
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

i cant connect to any server its the 29 not the 30 so it shouldn't be maintence

Comment

Like on the main page, cs.r2games, the server list is gone. So, iI go into account and click plat now on crystal select my server(Exigent Bluff) and the screen is blank white, and I've tried on multiple otger servers, even on my alts.
        Pets: Panda (Adult) +13 Gen 2, Super Demon +9, Bone Dragon, Teeka +13, Teeka +9, Super Demon

Comment

umm there is no server list on website when i just went 2 relog page didnt load just white screen, gg riot essed me over in 2 baths and now this =|

Comment

Like on the main page, cs.r2games, the server list is gone. So, iI go into account and click plat now on crystal select my server(Exigent Bluff) and the screen is blank white, and I've tried on multiple otger servers, even on my alts.

Comment

Im having the same problem the logins are gone and no server lists or play button

Comment

http://i42.tinypic.com/35a3j8g.png increase yea you wanted ss =X

Comment

Yeah thats what it looks like on my laptop to

Comment

what country are you guys from? my friend can access it

Comment

The us o-o

Comment

im from Massachusetts american east coast were is your friend from?

Comment

philipines , and im from aus =\

Comment

^Thats what im seeing as well.

Comment

Oh well ill just wait till later D:

Comment

Working...
                              X