• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hum...

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	270.5 KB
ID:	1736383 hey guys, (s15)templar says hes a casher is that true ?(check his plane and his lvl)

It does not look likely he'd cash like that - just looking at his level, server, and plane shows he's probably very late to start playing and cash, so there would be no reason to cash like he probably did judging by the snap... But, using a 3rd program he probably would've. When I was really active on CS, there would be spammers in WC and Trade Chat saying stuff about buying a huge amount of items. Maybe he used that program? I don't see the spammers now, so.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
    Server: HellStorm [S63]
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	317.2 KB
ID:	1669601 what about lifeender ? i bet hes a hacker too, since hes a mortal lvl 64 with perfect weap IV and the first aura

Comment

Originally posted by King_of_Darkness View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]42468[/ATTACH] what about lifeender ? i bet hes a hacker too, since hes a mortal lvl 64 with perfect weap IV and the first aura
        Fairly easy to get that stuff if you know how to play wisely

Comment

does templar cashes ?

because the server bugged and everyone got demon lord wings, kilin(even my ALT) but i dont play on it anymore

"Fairly easy to get that stuff if you know how to play wisely"
          in my server ethereal wings woth 25g each, guts worth 25g each, and frag shards worth 2.5p each, is it easy ?
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-30-2013, 12:20 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Good for them.

Comment

Just chill bros so what if he cash? it's part of the game no big deal.... If he is a super casher... then respect him as a player ^ ^
              IGN: Camelot
              Server: Exigent Bluff
              Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Not particularly impressive actually. Even a non-casher like me could achieve first aura in lvl 20 scion
                ――罨――
                阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

what about the wings ? frag weap ? in my server, ew frag shards and gmuts arent cheap, i think mallmmo isnt illegal

Comment

Let's don't judge negatively first. Maybe he has multiple alts that he can use to farm multiple time (Just like me)? EW in my server is kinda expensive, but if you farm on dungeon extensively, you can easily trade 8-10 PCs for 1 EW with high level players (particularly those who want to develop their soul), same goes with GMUT. I don't know about frag weapon though, since you need multiple stacks of DCs to achieve perfect frag
                    ――罨――
                    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

i suck, but i know a hacker when i see one

Comment

hesnt a casher

Comment

Working...