AFK Mode time duration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Mode time duration

Hello, this is my first time posting in the forums so forgive me if I have some minor/major mistakes...

I have a question about the AFK duration.

I am confused on how this is used up. Yesterday, the time left for my bonus time is 47 mins. and 54 seconds before I left. And now the time remaining is 1 hour. So my question is, does the bonus time somehow increases whenever I am NOT using AFK mode or logged out for a long time? If not, how did it became 1 hour?

My coins are still the same so that doesn't mean I bought anything. As for the crystals, I have none since the moment I started playing the game so it is impossible for my character to auto-buy more AFK time.

Thank you so much for your kind answers.

Well everyday, u get 1 hour of free AFK but then after that's used up then u have to use the cards, so don't worry about the bonus, u don't need to pay for that

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Also if your vip you get 3 free hours of afking daily. You also for the login bonus get afk cards daily off that atleast 1 card a day so that could have been where you got that extra time from.
        Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
        Server: Glacial Planes.
        Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
        !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Working...
        X