Olmypic Insignia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olmypic Insignia

am i the only one who does not like or want to get the new insignia? like the movement speed is great, but the rest I can get by upgrading my soul. Any body else agree with me? The MP and HP regain is also nice but resting once in a while or using consumables is also a better way to get refill it

Originally posted by R22785924 View Post
    am i the only one who does not like or want to get the new insignia? like the movement speed is great, but the rest I can get by upgrading my soul. Any body else agree with me? The MP and HP regain is also nice but resting once in a while or using consumables is also a better way to get refill it
    I'm sorry but sometimes you can't rest and it's nice to save some mp pots (hp too). And yes, movement speed is great, your right, yet another reason to get it. And you forgot to include that +11% cast and attack speed is huuuge. An amazing added bonus.
    Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
    Player: (S6)Austin
    Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
    Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Ikr ! xD I want That Insignia T^T

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by C4P0T3 View Post
        Ikr ! xD I want That Insignia T^T
        Ya, it rocks. I almost have enough rings ( about 17 more ) and I already redeemed my 3 Olympic Packs so I'm doing good. Love the event.

Comment

i wish It has Permanent .

~ 1 Day Later ~
          Olympics EventGoes Permanent !

ME : :O

GM : Heheh ,

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

ya, but most of the stuff there and be achieved through soul, and i didn't forget about the attack speed, your soul will also cover this

Comment

i want that insignia,

Comment

Originally posted by R22785924 View Post
                ya, but most of the stuff there and be achieved through soul, and i didn't forget about the attack speed, your soul will also cover this
                Yes, soul will cover your casting and attacking speeds etc. but soul is hard to complete and to attain the amount of bonuses you get through this insignia and anyway why not have both a good soul and an amazing insignia. Why would you not want it?

Comment

the insignia is not that much help to those in old servers but it is very newer servers coz most ppl dont even have the great insignias

Comment

the GM forgot to put all alltributes in that isignia even +10 all altributes would be good!...

Comment

Originally posted by R22122578 View Post
                      the GM forgot to put all alltributes in that isignia even +10 all altributes would be good!...
                      I don't care. +10 attributes is really absolutely nothing. I'm on an older server with a good insignia (maxed out for my honor) and this is sooo much better.

Comment

Yes I already have that isignia thank God

Comment

I got 109 Olympic Rings coz i go afk for 8 hrs and 79 lottery ticket

Comment

Working...
                          X