New Here? - Always Lagging And Connection Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here? - Always Lagging And Connection Lost

Hey Guys!Are You Getting Mad Just Because Of Lagg And Connection Lost[/U]?Well,Thats Our Topic Today And
    I'll Give You Some Helpful Tips Just In Case You Got Lagg And Connection Lost Here Are Some Tips:

1)First,If You Are Having A First Time Of Getting Lagg Or Connection Lost,Just Refresh Or Restart Your
    Computer

2)If It Is Your Second Time It Is Lagging Always Or Connection Lost,Just Wait Until 5 - 10 Minitues Or If It Can't
    Work,Just Find It In The Forum Or Called "Beginner Guides" For Some Guide That May Help You

3)If It Is Your Third Time In Getting Lagg Or I Just Called It DC As In Disconnected Hehehehe You Just Ask
    Your Parents Or Friends Who Knows To Fix The "Shockwave" And Disconnected In Computer

4)Lastly,If You Have Been Already Fourth Time You Lagg And DC For Short Just Download Other Like
    Google Chrome,Internet Explorer And Mozila Firefox And Search "Crystal Saga" In Google So That You
    Can Find It Quickly And If You Found It Add It To Favorites And Check The Box Under Where You Type Your Password Check It So That Your Computer Would Know Who Is Always Using It
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND SEEING THIS GUIDE!THANK YOU VERY MUCH ,
    ANNESMITH

THANK YOU!!

Last edited by Virtue_Sigil; 08-10-2012, 03:07 PM. Reason: Too many emotes

LOL!,I GOT IT EASY AT THE YOUTUBE AND I WANNA SHARE THIS HELPFUL TIPS HEHEHEHE!
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION REPLY IN THIS THREAD AND I'LL SEE IF I COULD ANSWER IT INDIVIDUALY
    Last edited by Virtue_Sigil; 08-10-2012, 03:08 PM. Reason: Too many emotes

Comment

1) Mozilla Firefox CAN'T be Used to play CS . Only Google Chrome Safari , Internet Explorer ( Not sure It if will work on Explorer )
      2) Very Helpful. But Whrithing Something That Other Said , I'm not Sure if it is or not , But i think it's Plagiarism . ( I think i spelled it Wrong ... ) Unless you Made That video ..

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

It work good on explorer. I work with it from my start of playing crystal saga.

Comment

mozzila works

Comment

So people can't play CS with Firefox, huh?

Ohhh how ODD, as I have ONLY played CS with Firefox.... XD
            Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
            Name: Lunaria
            Class: Fire Mage
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 125+
            Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
            Honor Rank: Emperor
            Mount: Super Jiyaori
            Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
            Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
            Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
            Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
              So people can't play CS with Firefox, huh?

Ohhh how ODD, as I have ONLY played CS with Firefox.... XD
              Second that. I only play with firefox. The only time I use Chrome is when I'm setting up a shop alt.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Second that. I only play with firefox. The only time I use Chrome is when I'm setting up a shop alt.
                Chrome is terrible for CS. I keep trying again and again but it's just more laggy than Firefox. Firefox is the way to go.
                Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
                Player: (S6)Austin
                Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
                Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Originally posted by austinchicken View Post
                  Chrome is terrible for CS. I keep trying again and again but it's just more laggy than Firefox. Firefox is the way to go.
                  chrome isn't that bad actually... better then internet explorer on my computer anyway
                  Crystal saga:
                  (s36)kryptonite
                  Fluent in English and Modern Hebrew
                  Ranger (scion) level 83
                  Honour: Archduke
                  Guild: TreeValley level 6
                  Active Pets: Super Demon (Female -Lvl 84), Teeka (male level 64) etc.

Spouse: Wife of (s36)Paneny (level 126 edilon) in game :D
                  Lunaria story:
                  S1 kryptonite level 57

Comment

Lag and DC can also be caused by you network connection. Especially if you are connected through a wireless router.

Comment

Working...
                    X