This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo r2 ppl check ur screenshot of the week event

yo r2 ppl check ur screenshot of the week event, its obvious im gonna win so hurry up and hit me up with that title, and a nice winner's pack also. if my demands r not met within the next 3hrs uhhhhh..uhhh...well go ahead and announce the winner (AKA -me-) have a nice day,....and a very nice evening....heh heh.

dont push ur luck bro im not 100% sure u will win that any minute by now someone would post something epic or cooler than urs so dont expect that much u would win
    Ign:nightshroud
    Server: Sukemo Bluff
    Class:Rogue
    Level:Eid lvl 14x
    Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

Wow, the most arrogant player I have yet to see, congrats. Sorry you aren't winning the contest, but you can have a trophy for being "The Most Arrogant".

People like you, I hate. They think they're better than everyone.

Sucks to be you, by the way, the event hasn't been continued since R2Amanda was gone.
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: S66
      Class: Knight - Protection
      Name: SlainAgain
      Soul: N/A
      Mount: N/A
      Wings: N/A
      Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

"R2Amanda was gone." very well said
        Ign:nightshroud
        Server: Sukemo Bluff
        Class:Rogue
        Level:Eid lvl 14x
        Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
          "R2Amanda was gone." very well said
          I don't think any (normal) player knows what happened to her. I can't say she quit, since I'm not sure. I think a couple other mods/gm's have "gone" away too such as; R2_CSMark and R2_Amanda. Amanda's name is now "JustAmanda". Before, it was "R2_Amanda" or something along those lines.
          Crystal Saga:

Comment

blah blah blah, haha i'd like to see u try and beat my screenshots, unlike u noobs i know how to make a proper screenshot, think what u want but i know im gonna win, so shut ur pothole and watch the fireworks. i could care less about ur comments, it wasn't for u anyway it was for r2, so like i said b4 SHUT UR POTHOLE!!...and watch the fireworks.

Comment

oh btw i dont 'THINK' im better than everyone i 'KNOW' im better than everyone

Comment

Originally posted by R23321070 View Post
                oh btw i dont 'THINK' im better than everyone i 'KNOW' im better than everyone
                i bet im even better than R2, haha

Comment

blah blah blah, haha i'd like to see u try and beat my screenshots, unlike u noobs i know how to make a proper screenshot, think what u want but i know im gonna win, so shut ur pothole and watch the fireworks. i could care less about ur comments, it wasn't for u anyway it was for r2, so like i said b4 SHUT UR POTHOLE!!...and watch the fireworks.
                  .... LMAO. You're talking to someone who has ALSO won the Screenshot event. The first contest, as soon as it was released. Like I said, arrogant....

You've got a big head....

EDIT:
                  Better than R2? You can't even say one sentence without acting like a (I'm not gonna say it, against ToS) "knowing" you're better than everyone. You are probably some hotshot 8 year old judging by how you spell. Bragging just makes everyone hate you.

and, Edit again...

Looking at your screenshot, it doesn't look like anything at all. Just a group of people sitting in Starglade, saying some stuff that makes no sense. You couldn't even get everyone to sit at the same direction....

If you don't believe why/how I have won the Screenshot contest and I've made my account in June 2013, it's because:

I am the new main of Hydra_Dragon, who was the main of Katori. Katori won the first snapshot contest.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Week!/page22

Look to the second post, you'll see how I was declared winner.
                  Last edited by SlainAgain; 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM.
                  Crystal Saga:

Comment

haha like i said b4 shut ur pothole

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.
                      Last edited by ShiroiTsubasa; 06-04-2013, 11:34 AM.
                      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

haha like i said b4 shut ur pothole
                        How bout you tell me how "awesome" you are? Tell me how greaaat your snapshot was. Tell me how aweeesome your life is. I don't think it's that awesome.

I'll shut my pothole if you never went blabbering your *** off. Yes, I'm that irritated I'm gonna use profanity to express it. It's funny how you told me to shut up, but you couldn't shut up about how great you are. Not feeling so good anymore? Good.

Go back to painting your nails or whatever, or pick your nose whatever you do. Let this be a lesson to not act like you're the best, or you'll get crushed.
                        Crystal Saga:

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                          R23321070 = Killer's Den (S43)ralph.

Don't feed the trolls.
                          Yes, I was just about to do that. Got on my last nerve. Now, I guess someone can close this thread.

EDIT: Wow, time flies fast when you're debating with a arrogant person. I have to go, I'll deal with you later.
                          Last edited by SlainAgain; 06-04-2013, 11:25 AM.
                          Crystal Saga:

Comment

Because this R23321070 is so ignorant, I'm just going to take the win from him, and trust me, the thing I have in mind is much better than that starglade group pic of yours.

Comment

>.< This is what happens when there's no GMs monitoring the forums. A thread about another thread that used to be run by a GM that no longer works there.

Comment

Working...
                              X