Wings:???

rogue= quick killing
    ranger=control
    mage=high damage but low defence
    knight= strong defence low offense
    priest=it depends
    I play both priests and rogues

Comment

roguethey good with agility and attack im lvl 74 and i can kill a lvl 8o scions
      Level: Scion 63+
      IGN: (S28)Destroyer
      Guild: Imperium
      Server: Bloodfang Village
      Soul: 475
      Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
      Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

I like being a ranger, they have high movement speed.
        Last edited by Kakalili; 07-21-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

I'll be putting my opinions in a moreso PvP aspect than PvE.

I recommend a Hybrid (using Protection's passives) and using 2STR 1 END/ 3STR 0END. If you're like me who likes storming in PvP battles and killing everyone before my HP pool is drained away, then you should be a Hybrid (with Protection passives) and kill EVERYONE, while you can solo dungeons. Perfect for both PvP and PvE.

If you're going to be a rogue, be a shadow rogue. Shadow Rogues are nearly useless when it comes to the tower in Sengolia since it has such a big radius, but you can escape that, but still not worth the chance of being revealed. Low HP, low DEF, high crit, Attack, and attack speed.

Rangers. My enemies. They can run and kite like crazy to balance the fact they have terrible DEF, while still dishing high damage. Good for PvE, and PvP. Sadly, Rogues can beat this class along with Mages (without their random thunder attack which is a scion skill) very, very easy.

Priest. Terrible at PvE (most builds, that is.) but has greater potential as being a PvE'er. Very good for teamwork, their curses actually are quite effective in PvP too. High HP, Mana, Defense.

Mage. A big pain in the butt when they're level 70+ with a invincible skill that kills nearly everyone in 1 shot, also AoE. If you can reach it before you're dead, you're already very elite. Low HP, very high MATK, low defense, good crit.

I've heard that rogues have been really common lately. It's fairly easy to fight back when you're a Knight or a Mage (scion). But because of the huge population of Rogues, it's quite hard to be a successful Ranger in PvP without getting stunned. If you can survive the 4 sec stun, you will definitely live the 1 vs 1 (assume same Equip, and level.)

The classes great for playing both PvE and PvP to get the best of both worlds are Knights and Ranger.

The class for mainly PvP would be Mage, and Rogue..

The class mainly for PvE would be Priest.

Basically summed up what my thoughts of these classes were.
          Last edited by SlainAgain; 06-05-2013, 03:04 PM.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: S66
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain
          Soul: N/A
          Mount: N/A
          Wings: N/A
          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Knight..I think knight better for newbie and use protection skillbuild

Comment

Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post

I recommend a Hybrid (using Protection's passives) and using 2STR 1 END/ 3STR 0END. If you're like me who likes storming in PvP battles and killing everyone before my HP pool is drained away, then you should be a Hybrid (with Protection passives) and kill EVERYONE, while you can solo dungeons. Perfect for both PvP and PvE.

If you're going to be a rogue, be a shadow rogue. Shadow Rogues are nearly useless when it comes to the tower in Sengolia since it has such a big radius, but you can escape that, but still not worth the chance of being revealed. Low HP, low DEF, high crit, Attack, and attack speed.

Rangers. My enemies. They can run and kite like crazy to balance the fact they have terrible DEF, while still dishing high damage. Good for PvE, and PvP. Sadly, Rogues can beat this class along with Mages (without their random thunder attack which is a scion skill) very, very easy.

Priest. Terrible at PvE (most builds, that is.) but has greater potential as being a PvE'er. Very good for teamwork, their curses actually are quite effective in PvP too. High HP, Mana, Defense.

Mage. A big pain in the butt when they're level 70+ with a invincible skill that kills nearly everyone in 1 shot, also AoE. If you can reach it before you're dead, you're already very elite. Low HP, very high MATK, low defense, good crit.

I've heard that rogues have been really common lately. It's fairly easy to fight back when you're a Knight or a Mage (scion). But because of the huge population of Rogues, it's quite hard to be a successful Ranger in PvP without getting stunned. If you can survive the 4 sec stun, you will definitely live the 1 vs 1 (assume same Equip, and level.)

The classes great for playing both PvE and PvP to get the best of both worlds are Knights and Ranger.

You said that rangers can be defeated by mages. We have an anti-mage skill tree that effectively decimates any mage and/or priest. And our def is not THAT terrible, though it is kinda bad.

Comment

Originally posted by R213331395 View Post
                You said that rangers can be defeated by mages. We have an anti-mage skill tree that effectively decimates any mage and/or priest.
                Whoops, wrote that wrong. I meant Rogue can kill rangers and mages fairly easily.
                Crystal Saga:
                Server: S66
                Class: Knight - Protection
                Name: SlainAgain
                Soul: N/A
                Mount: N/A
                Wings: N/A
                Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Whoops, wrote that wrong. I meant Rogue can kill rangers and mages fairly easily.
                  Ok, got it.

Comment

Originally posted by R213331395 View Post
                    You said that rangers can be defeated by mages. We have an anti-mage skill tree that effectively decimates any mage and/or priest. And our def is not THAT terrible, though it is kinda bad.
                    Priest ? theirs some attack that priest can use even you silence them , so still pain in the *** especially blood type
                    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

i love the way u contradicted yourself at the bottom is says class for PVE priest... above u said priest is terrible for PVE.. that made me lol
                      (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

Originally posted by fezzaboi View Post
                        i love the way u contradicted yourself at the bottom is says class for PVE priest... above u said priest is terrible for PVE.. that made me lol
                        LOL didnt notice earlier LOL What a big mistake XD
                        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Im a knight with ironblood and I think its good to play.
                          ;););)

Comment

ill like be priest.. so friendly
                            IGN : Tama
                            Server : s60 Exigentbluff
                            Job : Priest hybrid
                            Guild : MerahPutih

Comment

I'm a priest and I can easily solo any dungeon for my level on nightmare, although I've never done purg before so who knows, I hear thats a real pain. However I do have to agree Priest is the best PvE class there is. Passive heal skill, we don't waste orbs like other classes do. Over 200 bound health orbs in my bag, not to mention full reserves. Being a hybrid priest, I can heal while dishing out curses and some fast bloodbeams. Also having perfect frag helps in my attack and defense sperion is good for a priest. I'm a level 60 scion priest as of now and nightmare SR is a breeze. Can't wait to be doing psycodelia again. Could solo it on nightmare as a mortal. Scion should be fun.
                              Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                              Guild: Eden
                              Class: Priest
                              Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
                              Level: 101 scion
                              Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
                              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
                              Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
                              Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
                              Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
                              Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
                              Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
                              Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
                              Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
                              Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
                              Tower: 40/8960
                              Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Working...
                              X