Server Lag Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Lag Problem

hey it princemaxer. hello everybody who is reading this ... im playing cs today at Starglade server and im adventuring as usual the only prob is laggy server, is it only starglade server or every server? but i think its every cuz since yesterday and yesterday there are many peoples saying lag about server.... what has gone wrong is it because of the new event? the vip lottery olympic etc??why am i saying its the event's fault? cuz since theres that event it became very laggy, GM pls fix this right away im disconnecting too much and its not comfortable for us to play
    CRYSTAL SAGA
    IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
    Server: (S6)Starglade
    Lvl: 43 Retired~~
    WARTUNE
    IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
    Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
    Level: 37/50
    Class: Archer/Mage
    Guild : (None)/Dymension
    Honor: Warrior/Crusader

and i wanna add somethings, my mates in the server are also complaning that they cant lvl up in this situation like this lag and they cant even do bath or ladder too i agree about that so cmon pls fix this right away GM
    CRYSTAL SAGA
    WARTUNE

Comment

yeah youre right

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=50

they are working on it :3 just hang on and look forward to the event they will hold when it's done
        "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Do u have 2 chars at same time? that can cause lag and i hope that new event is worth all the trouble
          Last edited by Destroyer_1; 08-11-2012, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer_1 View Post
            Do u have 2 chars at same time? that can cause lag and i hope that new event is worth all the trouble
            i never play 2 chars at same times, even b4 the "new lag"
            CRYSTAL SAGA
            WARTUNE

Comment

I thought the emergency maintenance was supposed to FIX the lag. Well, I guess it didn't. I spent 2 hours earlier unable to play, because the ping was constantly over 10k. Not on occasion. Constantly. Furthermore, about 1/4 of the times I refreshed, I couldn't connect to the server. And my internet was working perfectly fine the whole time, so I know that's not the issue.

I really wish they'd fix this. (I also wish people on the forums would learn how to use proper grammar, but one miracle at a time, I suppose)
              VoidRunners GrandMaster -- Kongregate Server 4
              You want a great guild? We want great people! Shoot Fernatus a PM ingame to apply!

Comment

Tha lag is not finished yet...............When i go from 1 map to another its lag......when there is more people in one place its more lag.........and when i do dungeon/ladder/bath its super lag .......i cleaned my whole history and cookies still its lag..........not so happy these days......
                Server-Psychodelica
                IGN-healGod
                Class-Priest

Comment

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us the Server you are referring to for us to check. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X