cant log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant log in

i cant log in the loading bar says infinity!!!!!! how can i log in???? pls answer me

From what I've heard from other players on this is the game will load, slowly. Just need to wait for a bit.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Me Too same cant login infinity load CS server Broken...why cs always come problem.., GM

Comment

you can log in just wait for a few mins. it will load even though it says there infinity
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

STOP COMPLAINING AND JUST QUIT PEOPLE. This game will no longer be updated other than the stuff you see on item shop. A lot of players have quit the game because they have been on level 120 for quite a while now and pretty much most servers are dead by now except S63, of course. They got bored because they believe that there will be no increase in level cap nor new plane whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by loki741 View Post
            STOP COMPLAINING AND JUST QUIT PEOPLE. This game will no longer be updated other than the stuff you see on item shop. A lot of players have quit the game because they have been on level 120 for quite a while now and pretty much most servers are dead by now except S63, of course. They got bored because they believe that there will be no increase in level cap nor new plane whatsoever.
            huhuhuhu how about u quit huhuhuu
            Server: Psychodelica
            Level: 71+scion
            IGN: VisualKei
            Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

what happen to cs page why not load?

Comment

is there anyone can help me how to go this game???

i wanted to play with this but the unity web am using not working it says that error with.

Comment

Do u think this is fair? why not disconnect everyone instead of only some of us that cant log in.. im one of the top ranking player here in s63 but i cant loggin and my competitors are still on the game. so im losing my chances of being the top player and getting the price for top ranking players. they will be able to pass me because of this and i cant do anything about it cause of whats happening to your loading screen. even if you fix the problem later on im already behind their exp and level cause their still in and im out of the game.. So is this fair?

Comment

bwahahahahaha neeed wait 2 minutes for loading infini
                    ty

Comment

GM my brother lost the acc can help he???

Comment

Working...
                      X