Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torch problem

i always can't get exp once there are 6 or more persons around a torch,
    no matter extra players are scions higher level than me or not, no matter what kind of players they are
    i try to stand very close to torch but no use

i mean free torches which droped from grinding mobs.
    this situation happened even if i were the first one in a party who got a free torch

anyone who help me claify this would be appreciated, thank you

Only 5 people around a torch will gain exp. If there are 6 people around a torch, one person will be left out, and from what I've seen, the level of that person doesn't matter.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Actually one of my characters getting exp was "kicked out" you could say when another player with a higher level came along. I don't know how that happened though.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I think its random because i was like lvl 45 and i got exp from torch in a wedding (i was the lowest lvl in the wedding)
        IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
        Class: Tanker
        Level: 50s scion
        Server: Cheurna gorge
        Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Only 5 people around a torch will gain exp. If there are 6 people around a torch, one person will be left out, and from what I've seen, the level of that person doesn't matter.
          MemoryLane is correct. From my experience, only 5 people of any levels can enjoy the torch exp drop from mobs. If there are 6 people around the torch, you will not get ANY EXP so I always ask the one not in our party to move away or you might just go to Indigo Blight with 5 people to hold a torch party.

Comment

Working...
          X