Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please consider this... (probably won't)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please consider this... (probably won't)

Why does bloodfang village only have 3 instances ... with events like the orange event people plant all the instances full and use their alts as well ... S13 , S17 , S26 , S32 , S41 , S47 , A1 and DN1 all are merged and we only have 3 instances ... might as well not even do the event ... either that or make the occupation space of the oranges less... people are constantly complaining about it ... please do something about it

it's really unfair to us ... 8 servers sharing 3 instances that is almost 24 hrs full planted the whole time ...

thanks...
    ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
    ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
    ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
    ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

plus there's the Seed of Life Daily Event, so some of us are needing to plant 1-2 seeds plus the Oranges
    more room would be appreciated or like you said make the occupation space less
    YuiShushino
    [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
    Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
    It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
    A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rea-Suggestion
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

it would be easier and would solve every seed problem to have 1 farm for each guild that u can plant anything u like even if its only 1 instace then bloodfang would be 99%of the time free since u would use ur guild farm instead

Comment

the problem here is the seeds cell are so big they would occupy almost entire field, the solution for this is make the seeds cell smaller thus making the field more occupiable

Comment

I want my own plot but more likely more instances would happen make sense. My server s43 with 10 servers in one is a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by gs20805 View Post
              it would be easier and would solve every seed problem to have 1 farm for each guild that u can plant anything u like even if its only 1 instace then bloodfang would be 99%of the time free since u would use ur guild farm instead
              better to create an alt and guild
              IGN: xSpade
              Server: zensho Island
              Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Working...
              X