Free crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free crystal

can anyone help me i want free crystal plsss is there anyother way for free crystal and i do that free crystal think in top right cornor its says downa file get 2 crystal but it does not comee plss help how to do a survey i beg for free crystal

u should have a credit card but if u are a 13-year old child like me, u cant buy or beg.
    ;););)

Comment

if you cant buy just beg, your bound to get it if you beg everyone

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	1670174 remember to disable adblocking and script blocking software when attempting free offers

Name:	main display.jpg
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	1670175 you want to mostly look for the videos.

Name:	Peanut labs.jpg
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	1670176 each section will contain either some video's or short medical surveys etc for small amount of crystal.

Name:	Radium one.jpg
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1670177 they should look like these here

Name:	videos.jpg
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1670178 doesn't look like much but I've made 200-600 crystal a day doing them, only taking a few moments to do each day, after a week of that end up having 2000 or 6000 crystal (aka 20$ or 60$)

Comment

no1 likes a begger lv up and get your own stuff begging isnt the way to go ppl will help you but dont beg thay will not like this ......
          Last edited by lightbulber; 06-13-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

to be honest the only way is watching videos nearly all other offers require you to buy something or is a scam/virus
            like DJmixer download

Comment

-_- You can live without crystal. When people buy crystal they wanna but the cool stuff and brag about it... I just started playing 2 days ago and i am alreally lv 20..

Comment

*Cough cough.* 2Days to get to lvl 20? In one day , starting at mortal lvl 1 its easy to get to 30+++. Not to mention 2days.
                Originally posted by R220883926 View Post
                -_- You can live without crystal. When people buy crystal they wanna but the cool stuff and brag about it... I just started playing 2 days ago and i am alreally lv 20..

Comment

Working...
                X