Ridiculous!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous!

this weeks events were nothing but a frustration... please can u guys stop updating the other games and do a little bit of work on your older games...
    Please just add guild farms and all this mess will be sorted out... oh wait you guys are to busy with your new games to care about these threads...

hope this week has better events or I'm possibly leaving
    ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
    ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
    ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
    ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Oh well, actually i stopped planting those garbage oranges after 4th day. The rewards just weren't worth the effort at all. Only a stupid apple for 500 honor and shining gem coupon ****!? I feel like throwing my dung at them to be honest . . .

No worries though. This is the last day for event so we can kiss goodbye for it and hope our dear R2 will create better ones for the next week
    ――罨――
    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Actually , it ain't ridiculous. Its your luck. With my 4 toons ( 2 packs from main and 1 from each alt) Ive got 2 SPs EVERY pack. Which makes up 10 SPs. Im pretty sure 10 SPs arent garabage. Dont blame the event if ur luck isnt as good -_- Plus, its not worth the effort? If you call planting seads hard, how bout dungeons? They take way longer. You just need to leave the seeds there for 16 mins and tah dah!
      Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
      Oh well, actually i stopped planting those garbage oranges after 4th day. The rewards just weren't worth the effort at all. Only a stupid apple for 500 honor and shining gem coupon ****!? I feel like throwing my dung at them to be honest . . .

No worries though. This is the last day for event so we can kiss goodbye for it and hope our dear R2 will create better ones for the next week

Comment

i agree with u , my luck is not so good but i like it , they are complaining becoz they cant do that is hard for them so they are complaining
        server-Empyrean Acropolis
        char name -DARKKING/HELLWARIOR
        LEVEL-40/23
        PLANE-Mortal
        guild-DEATHSTRIKE
        guild position-Guild Master
        wing-UltimateGlowingWings1
        pet-BearCub
        mount-BattleBear
        rank-Noble
        class-Mage
        skill-Pure Fire
        favourite skill -ThunderStorm,DemonsWrath
        best friend-lexus100
        Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
        Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
        Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
          Actually , it ain't ridiculous. Its your luck. With my 4 toons ( 2 packs from main and 1 from each alt) Ive got 2 SPs EVERY pack. Which makes up 10 SPs. Im pretty sure 10 SPs arent garabage. Dont blame the event if ur luck isnt as good -_- Plus, its not worth the effort? If you call planting seads hard, how bout dungeons? They take way longer. You just need to leave the seeds there for 16 mins and tah dah!
          its people like you who are the cause of this mess ... running multiple toons taking space of others ...
          ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
          ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
          ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
          ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

i have no problems with how ridiculous the contents of the pack but the thing that gave me lots of frustration is that THERE IS A **** TON OF ALTS who are just doing farm while there are only 3 channels for planting. and dont tell me that "its your fault for being a slowpoke that you cant plant first" because in the first place YOU R2 DIDNT EVEN TELL US THAT THIS EVENT IS AN EVENT WHOEVER GETS THE LAND FOR PLANTING FIRST. for me, the compensation i wanted from you useless people is that for the next 2 to 3 days the event would stop(the distribution of oranges) but we can still plant those DAMN ORANGES and claim the prize because THOSE BUWSHIT ALTS THAT ARE BASICALLY THE ONES WHO ARE BRINGING THESE FRUSTATION NOT JUST TO ME BUT TO SOME OTHER PLAYERS.......

im done ranting. never expected that this weeks "true" event is not just planting oranges but contest on who is the one who can plant first.
            Crystal Saga
            Server:Crimson Groves
            IGN: (S50)Bourbon
            Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
            Class:Knight
            Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

PLANTING itself is not that hard kid, the hard part of these event is that you SELFISH brats are using alts and taking up space which are deserving to those who havent planted yet. well, equality is not practiced in these game so i wouldn't expect anything from this.
              Crystal Saga
              Server:Crimson Groves
              IGN: (S50)Bourbon
              Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
              Class:Knight
              Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

Alts are also a decline for market economy in game as well

You get people farming so many Heroic Wings, Mount Tokens, etc, that the market value for them is like... non existant. Great for starting out, but it also leads to a high price in items such as Ethereal wings (running my server at 20-25G) Enchanted skill Dust... (3-5P) Greater Mount Tokens (25-30G)

And just going with those, a person who runs 1 character such as myself, can net maybe 2-3 P a day, IF I PLAY ALL DAY. Then you consider Gorilla Titan is 36 Greater Mounts...
                36x25G= 8P a try. At cheapest price.

Now lets go with how many tries it takes to get a Gorilla...
                What... 15-20... maybe more

Well if you go 15
                15x8=120P
                Now if I make 2-3P for playing all day... It will take me a total of 2 months MINIMAL to get a Gorilla Titan... Not to mention how many it will take for Gryphon... Hellkite, Gilded Stallion, then Kilin.

That's if I spend it all on Greater Mounts, which I will also be buying Ethereal wings, which will take me an equal amount of time, THEN my Fragarach weapon which might as well take longer than that itself.

So for a solo character player like myself, playing against alts is almost impossible since they can get all those Greater Mounts in a week, without cashing.
                IGN: (S59)Daera
                Server: S59 Floran Everglades
                Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
                Plane: Scion lvl 90
                Mount: Battle Bear
                Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
                Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

You're oversimplifying the problem. If it was just a simple matter of planting, then this thread wouldn't have existed in the first place. The main problem is people who were using their alts have been plaguing the farm area, robbing our chance to even plant a single seed nearly all the time. I even had to wait for 2 hours to simply plant 2 seeds three days ago, and honestly i regretted it a lot. In the span on 2 hours, i could finish 8 runs in Pycho and 3 runs in Exelorn. Good grief, why would i waste my valuable time during that time?

But well, let's call it off for now. This crappy event ends today, and let's hope R2 won't make us rage even more for the next week
                  ――罨――
                  阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                  地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                  今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                  天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                  卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Sticky: Poll: Farm Area Suggestion
                    if haven't already voted on that please do, noticed some here already have ;p

Comment

Meh. Be patient, my alts are actually quite a small amount compared to some ppl. Usually a few hrs b4 reset, the slots are all clear.
                      You're oversimplifying the problem. If it was just a simple matter of planting, then this thread wouldn't have existed in the first place. The main problem is people who were using their alts have been plaguing the farm area, robbing our chance to even plant a single seed nearly all the time. I even had to wait for 2 hours to simply plant 2 seeds three days ago, and honestly i regretted it a lot. In the span on 2 hours, i could finish 8 runs in Pycho and 3 runs in Exelorn. Good grief, why would i waste my valuable time during that time?

But well, let's call it off for now. This crappy event ends today, and let's hope R2 won't make us rage even more for the next week

Comment

Cow throw there dung in Road in china and india.. so why throw At R2? :P

Comment

tah dah my ***
                          I love myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X