FAQ for the Joyo Restore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ for the Joyo Restore

The restore thread here is getting very long. I thought it would be best to highlight the frequently asked questions so they are easier to find.

Q. I had an account from long ago, but I deleted the characters on it. Can I still use this account for my restored character?
    A. No. You need a fresh, clean, never been used for any of the games account.

Q. How do I PM R2CS_JPRestore?
    A. Go to your Notifications, located at the top of the forum page. Click on Inbox. On the left side, select Send New Message. In the Recipient Users box, type in R2CS_JPRestore. Alternatively, you can click here.

Q. In step 3, it asks for my email address and my registration email address. What does this mean?
    A. The first line asks for the R2 email you are using for the account. The second line asks for the email address you registered your Joyo account with.

Q. I used facebook to sign up for Joyopark. What do I put for my registration email?
    A. You put the facebook email address you had when you first joined Joyopark.

Q. What do I do if I don’t remember or know my IP address.
    A. If you are in the same location with the same ISP, you will find your IP address at whatsmyip.org. If you moved or switched providers, you might find your old IP logged on another site, or you can try using the email trick found here: http://www.ehow.com/how_7313381_prev...p-address.html

If you still can’t find what your registration IP address is, it’s not the end of the world. Use a current one, if needed. You should definitely get the location you were in when you registered the account correct, though.

Q. I can’t remember the exact level of my character. What do I do?
    A. I can help with that. Send me a pm with your Joyo server number and character name.

Q. How do I know if my message was receiving by R2CS_JPRestore?
    A. You will have a copy of the mail in your Sent folder. If you did not get any errors when you sent the message, it was successfully received.

Q. How do I figure out what my registration date was?
    A. Try looking at your forum account on Joyo, as shown in this post: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post563199

If it’s blank, try to think back to what event was going on when you joined, and search for a thread about it in the Joyo forum. If you joined right after a server release, search for the release notes on the Joyo forum. Try to get a ballpark number. If you know you joined in May 2012, then that should be sufficient.

Q. Am I going to get a reply from R2CS_JPRestore?
    A. Yes. If more information is needed, if there are no issues, or if your account is ready to be restored, you will be contacted.

Q. I sent my information in 5,6,7,9 days ago. Why haven’t I heard anything back yet?
    A. There is no estimated time for getting a reply. Just keep an eye on your forum inbox and your email inbox. If your information was accurate, you will not receive any replies until your character is ready to be restored.

Q. Do you need our real names if we never gave them to Joyopark?
    A. Yes. You will still need to include your real name, even if you never used it on Joyopark.

Q. I never chose an account name at Joyo because I used facebook and never visited the forum. What do I do?
    A. First, log into Joyopark like normal. Look for the ########@facebook at the top of the screen below the current time. That is your account name, if you did not choose one for yourself.

Q. I want to choose to receive the crystals refund instead of my characters being restored. What do I do?
    A. You still provide all of the information asked for in the post, including the joyo character information. Instead of providing the new account on R2, include the account, character, and server you want the crystals to go to. You will still have to wait for a future Thursday maintenance for the crystals to be transferred to your chosen character.

I will add more as people ask them.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-14-2013, 02:43 AM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Is it possible, for example, to refund my char A then transfer the crystals to char B. But char A and B is a joyo account.
    And do the refund means full refund from 1st purchase of crystals? thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      If you still can’t find what your registration IP address is, it’s not the end of the world. Use a current one, if needed. You should definitely get the location you were in when you registered the account correct, though.
      Thank you very much for that. even though i now resent info a few times, i sent it in with all available information that should guarantee i get my character back.
      League of Angels
      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
      10.6 Million+ BR
      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by oOAndromedaOo View Post
        Is it possible, for example, to refund my char A then transfer the crystals to char B. But char A and B is a joyo account.
        And do the refund means full refund from 1st purchase of crystals? thanks..
        Each option is per character. You can choose to have character A's crystals refunded to any character B, even if it's a Joyo character.

The refund is for all crystals since the first purchase for that character.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

thanks for the explanation..more power

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Each option is per character. You can choose to have character A's crystals refunded to any character B, even if it's a Joyo character.

The refund is for all crystals since the first purchase for that character.
            oh thats awsome i had no idea we could do that

Comment

i did account binding on joyopark. witch e-mail i should use for registration e-mail? facebook e-mail or e-mail what u ised for account binding?
              (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
              guild (J1)Titans
              lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
                i did account binding on joyopark. witch e-mail i should use for registration e-mail? facebook e-mail or e-mail what u ised for account binding?
                Sorry for the late reply- use both, just to cover all the bases. Make it clear which one was the original registration email and which is the current bound email.

Comment

how will i know when i registered date
                  in joyo??

Comment

if the recepient have replied and then I chose char restoration, does it mean that today's maintenance will result in full
                    restoration of character? or do I wait another reply confirming it??

Comment

Originally posted by oOAndromedaOo View Post
                      if the recepient have replied and then I chose char restoration, does it mean that today's maintenance will result in full
                      restoration of character? or do I wait another reply confirming it??
                      That is a very good question.

Unfortunately, I won't have the answer for that tonight.

Comment

Hello memorylane..i didnt get a reply from R2CS_JPRestore..and im thinking of full refund and transfer my purchased xtals to another character..please help if what do i have to do..thanks

Comment

hello GM, this is my new account, can u restore my joyopark char based on the picture i gave to this account?... i printscreen the character so u can look the name, level and server of my char.. i sent private message to R2CS_JPRestore but still no reply.. i dont remember a lot the requirement to restore the char so i just sent u the image... i hope u can restore it and if u need addtional info, please send me a message.. im still noob even i have a scion lvl 74 hybrid priest ...that's all, thanks U_U

Comment

Working...
                          X