Please GM fix this please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please GM fix this please!!

I played CL with all of my account a day but always get stuck and after i wait it says "Failed Connect To Server" please someone help me
    I never had an easy victory!

(S38)St0w4r
    LVL= 40++
    JOB= Protection Knight
    PET= Baby Angel

What you need to do is to wait. That's why the word PATIENCE was made.

Comment

i will try thanks

(S38)St0w4r
      LVL= 40++
      JOB= Protection Knight
      PET= Baby Angel

Comment

If you're still having problems, please try clearing your cache and cookies, and try again. If that doesn't work, please include a screenshot with the error.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          If you're still having problems, please try clearing your cache and cookies, and try again. If that doesn't work, please include a screenshot with the error.
          Memory that will never work you idiot i tried it like 20 time now skill nothing and putting a screen shot will not fix the problem in just a sec
          Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I am not an idiot, I have been here since 2011 dealing with people posting about how they cannot login and the majority of the time, clearing the cache and cookies works. You are more than welcome to send in a ticket and be told to do the same thing after waiting a day for them to get to your ticket. That option is always available to you.

Will clearing the cache and cookies will work for everyone? No, but it is the starting point. 20 times is excessive- if it didn't work the first time, clicking the clear button 19 more times it obviously not going to change anything (mind you, half the people who say they cleared the cache and cookies never actually do).

What will a screenshot accomplish? It lets me know what the exact issue is- the error message, server, and character name are required for me to even pass along the issue to a GM. Will it fix your issue magically? Of course not. But, seems only a small number of people are having an issue with logging in (or were, before maintenance), so it's definitely not a server issue.

Now, we will just need to wait until after maintenance is over to see if it's still an issue. And if you need further help, I suggest leaving out the insults. Thanks.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

better fix for that is to uninstall ur browser whatever it is then download new browser like mozilla or chrome but its better to have at least 2 browsers. this works for me in this problem ^^. just dont quarrel

Comment

Thanks for all who answer my question

(S38)St0w4r
                LVL= 40++
                JOB= Protection Knight
                PET= Baby Angel

Comment

Working...
                X