HELP xD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP xD

What level guild reward can i obtain teeka egg ?
    Thanks advance

Level 4 and 5.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Guild-Rewards
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ewards-Part-II

You can also buy them with contribution points from the Guild Management Officer.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why is it that i cant get my guild rewards for lving my guild i have many alts and cant get reward on either of them and yes there in lv range for the rewards my guild is now lv4 and when i try it says theres no rewards to pick up i lv my guild lastnight and my chars have only been in this guild so havent pick the rewards up alrdy also why is it i dont get pc from most boss kills in dungons my chars r lv45 mage lv50 priest lv53 knight i did bc on them alli got 11 pc with my mage lv45 did 8 runs as she has vip knight 5 runs got 10 pc and priest lv50 got 10 pc for 5 runs i feel you ppl at r2 r changing drop rates i rebirth my mage otherday as i thought id be able to farm pc to lv my mage soul up an sort gems out but now i dont get anuff pc are the main items you need in crystal saga as we need for mostly everything soul / mount / gems ect. etc. how are we do lv these when we are not getting many pc and since gold spammer have come in game spamming gold item prices have gone through the roof pc are nearly 4g each so for ppl that dont use gold spammers are having less fun as we have to work so much harder so this is what we get for playing by the rules so all in all us cash shop users loose out big time becouse of gold spammers there no money to be made from using cash shop i used to spend in cash shop but since gold spammers have took over i see no point in using cash shop to make gold as itsnot helping me at all i only use cash shop for vip it seems like you at r2 are putting new things in game so we can get more cash shop items for finishing quests etc. but then lowering items/drops in other places so we dont benifit from then rly as we have to sell those items to make up for what you have nerf i.e dungon drop rates you higher 1 thing then nerf another why do you do this so we now get less pc and no longer get guild lving gifts me an my guildies worked our butts of last few day to get guild lv for guild lving gifts only to find you dont give them anymore so why is this still in game the guild lving npc that ypou get guild lving gifts from he still in game ??????? pls pls can a GM pls tell me whats going on like is this a bug or did you change drop rates on pc and did you stop guild lving gifts becouse im so confused about whats going on and are you going to get a GM in game to ban these gold spammers i see you are doing nothing about the spammers as the same gold spammer been spamming for over a week now an iv reported him everyday iv even login all my alts to report him an still he spamms gold shining gems gmuts puc DC etc. making all in game items very costly this is y ppl choose not to buy from r2 cash shop i mean all you have to do is check out all the high lv players out pls pls do something about this as ppl are leaving crystal saga or going to other crystal saga games that are run by other ppl gold spammers and nerf drop rates are messing this game up big time

Comment

too many questions to even begin to answer...

Comment

btw..how to contribution t o guild??help pls...im still new in here..ty

Comment

uhh guild quest..and more

Comment

Working...
            X