No announcement yet.

Blocked by Web Browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting the same thing when I try to load an alt. It was fine this afternoon and I'm using half the system resources now so I think r2 screwed it up again.
    I'd rather quit than rely on begging for buffs when I have a buffer of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
      have you done any free offers recently and downloaded anything? or do you have a anti virus software that scans your internet activity for virus's etc?
      that could significantly reduce your playing capacity if your virus /search protection program is scanning the game to ensure its safe over and over, would also eat up a bit more of your computers performance running a back ground program like that- which would significantly increase its usage when playing cs.
      would suggest adding R2 to your virus/search protection software's white-list.
      if you don't have one of those and did a free offer download or similar download from somewhere else on the web for a new nifty program, they sneak in search protectors, you might have to look in your installed programs and devices and look for search protectors that you didn't install or want and remove them.
      http://malwaretips.com/blogs/conduit-search-removal/

howcan i put r2games.com on white list.. im using avg..

Comment

Working...
      X