Plz reply now!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz reply now!!!!

Okay first of all I get it with the infinity stuff BUT Why does it happen in the middle of the game? I was playing then suddenly connection lost to the server stuff came up..I reloaded it then again that damm infinity stuff.....It is annoying..Please help

Originally posted by KISSMYBLADE View Post
    Okay first of all I get it with the infinity stuff BUT Why does it happen in the middle of the game? I was playing then suddenly connection lost to the server stuff came up..I reloaded it then again that damm infinity stuff.....It is annoying..Please help
    if you have decent internet speed do not fear the forever loading cycle.
    leave the page going for a few minutes before trying to refresh and don't clear cookies unless you just changed a setting or maint or went to other sites.

what it shows is similar to this: Möbius strip /Orobus loop

What its really doing:

Comment

Originally posted by KISSMYBLADE View Post
      me too...same probs here...my frenz also ..

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
      but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
      - JavaMerp -

Comment

i have the same problem . my acc was stuck in 100% loading . pls fix this i cant play -.-"

Comment

Danza Kuduroo~~ :v

Comment

bruno mars

Comment

Working...
            X