Didnt receive quiz rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt receive quiz rewards

i didnt receive quiz rewards fr todays quiz.....
    i answered 22 ques but when i checked the reward was missing frm my inventry
    i checked temporary storage too but its not there as well
    can u solve the problem plz

i play n S62 BLOODSHED HOLLOW and my character is a knight named 'blueknight'

I just experienced the same thing during quiz. I answered 22 right and my reward went missing. I also checked Temporary storage and nothing there. I play on s63. GM Please Help. Missing 5 Morph Crystals. -.-

Also, a friend of mine went to Synth a Demoni Robe. and he took his shards but no robe. Is there some sort of bug?

Comment

I just experienced the same thing during quiz. I answered 22 right and my reward went missing. I also checked Temporary storage and nothing there. I play on s63. GM Please Help. Missing 5 Morph Crystals. -.-

Also, a friend of mine went to Synth a Demoni Robe. and he took his shards but no robe. Is there some sort of bug?

Comment

Ah file a ticket, and with the robe, there's also a chance it could fail.
        IGN: Demonic
        Class: Rogue
        Plane: Scion
        Level: 58
        Pets: Panda (Adult) +13 Gen 2, Super Demon +9, Bone Dragon, Teeka +13, Teeka +9, Super Demon
        Guild: Hellraiser
        Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff

Comment

File ticket here if you dont know where http://tickets.r2games.com/
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
          X